Chapter Twenty five

Hi guys, hope you've not given up on this story?
I know you've been coming over to check if a new chapter was updated. I'm sorry guys for making you miss your two naughty favourite characters.
I wish I could just get home and say, 'Mom my phone is no longer working'. And the next day, she surprises me with a new one. Lol.. not everyone is that lucky. Back home, and I promise to update on time.

Enjoy!

It had been three days and I was yet to hear from Victor. I tried calling his line, but it wasn't going through. I asked Victoria if she heard anything about her brother. All she said was for me to give him some time. To be honest, I was worried.

Has he forgotten about me?

No Suzy, calm down.

How can I?

Holding my phone tightly in my hands, I couldn't dial his number because it kept telling me 'the number you dial is not reachable'. I missed him, I missed his voice. God! I just wanted to talk to him. But it seemed like he had forgotten me so quickly.

"Suzy."

I looked back in shock. The room was quiet with everyone busy with their works. Because of that, I wasn't expecting my name to be called by anyone in the room. Then I saw who called me. "Why are you like that?" Victoria asked with a look of concern on her face. "Well, someone wants to talk to you," she said.

"Someone!" I checked the number. It was an international number. I held it closer to my ear. My heart was beating very fast. I really do not know why?

"Hello," I said, but got no reply.

"Hello, this is Suzy talking," I repeated.

"Suzy."

The person finally spoke up. The voice I heard brought me up to my feet. My eyes became watery. Part of me was happy while part of me was sad too.

"Victor is that you?"

"Hi naughty girl."

I smiled as a tear rolled down from my eye. "I miss you crazy boy."

"Really," he teased and my two eyes which were full of tears finally rolled down my face.

"Hmm.. thought you've forgotten me so quickly since you refused to call." I said impatiently, getting a quick laughter from him.

With a cool, quiet, and slow voice, he said to me. "How can I forget someone who drives me crazy. Someone who always find a way to make me smile. Is it her smile? Her cute lips when shye pouting? Her hilarious jokes? Well, I miss her like crazy. I miss that naughty girl. I miss you a lot Suzy."

I couldn't stop the tears from falling, blushing the whole time too. His sweet words triggered my heart more and brought a bright smile on my face which I couldn't hide. I laughed. "Hmm.. senior Victor thanks for your sweet words. Can I talk please?"

He laughed. I could imagine how bright his face looked just by talking to me. How happy he looked whenever we were together. "He's dying to hear you say it." I heard him say.

I grinned.

I was pouting my lips not to laugh too hard. "Okay. Mr. Victor how are you doing,"

"Excuse me!" he said, probably surprised.

"I said how are you doing Mr. Stephen?" I repeated.

He laughed really hard that he almost blocked my left ear. I knew he was expecting a romantic speech in return. I purposely said that to him.