Chapter Twenty

Laying on my bed with my eyes not fully opened. I rubbed my two eyes with my hands, refused to get down. Knowing there was no school on Saturday gave us that joy to take our time to sleep for long without anyone disturbing our sleep.

Still on my bed. I averted my eyes to a corner to see what was going on. Some were still sleeping though. I saw Benedicta as usual with her earphones on. She was sitting comfortably on her bed writing the lyrics of the song she must have just downloaded. That was Benedicta for you. Darting my eyes around, Kunmi's corner was there empty. We still haven't heard anything since we talked to her Mom. We wanted to call again, but we didn't want her Mom to feel pressured by us.

"Oh God!" I breathed. I instantly regretted looking at that direction. She was staring back at me. I immediately looked away. No smile, no emotions, no expression. Nothing, nothing. She was just blank, staring dangerously at me. I sensed trouble. She wasn't the kind of person to move with and I wasn't even planning to.

Even in the dream, it will be difficult.

Close to me, my phone vibrated. I picked it up and realised I had a message from an unknown number. Let's have a look. I immediately opened to read.

"Good morning the ever beautiful Queen."

I squeezed my face at first, trying to recollect where I heard that statement before. Oh! That should be Sola. A smile appeared on my face. Where did he get my number?

"Sola Daniels if I'm right. How did you get my no?"

I sent back and immediately there came the reply I quickly read.

"So it's Sola now. Forgotten about that handsome guy that makes you blush and happy."

Hmm.. It was becoming more interesting. I guess the guy was a secret admirer because I really do not know who that person could be if not Sola.

"So, who is the dream boy that actually makes me feel all that?"

I stared at my phone, impatiently waiting for a reply. Somehow, I became curious. Some seconds later, I felt my phone vibrated in my hand and I quickly opened to read.

"Fill in the gap and know your dream boy. V_ _ _ _ r "

Do you know that feeling? I was short of words. I instantly sat up with so much excitement. Smiles upon smiles. I was extremely happy. My face enjoyed an unceasing smile. My face was all smiling. Victor. It was Victor. I wanted to run and jump back on my bed. Just shout to the world how happy I was at that moment.

Are you kidding!

I was happy.

It was Victor texting me all long. I wasn't expecting that at all. I laughed quietly not to be heard. I knew if Temi was around, she would surely know who I was chatting with, but I could feel some eyes on me.