Twenty Four

VICTOR'S  POV

At the back of the car, Yomi and I sat, laughing at what we both did to Temi. "Thanks for coming up with that idea. I really don't know why she hates me that much." Yomi brought out his shoes to check it well. While I brought out my phone to check a message that just came in, but what I saw was a smiling face of my naughty, pretty Suzy, flashing her teeth at me.

"Hmm.." Yomi cleared his throat beside me. "Cousin, you're smiling too much. Hope all is well?" He leaned forward and saw what I was looking at. He started laughing, and I was left wondering to know what was funny about what I was looking at. "Yomi what's funny?"

He laughed loudly this time, that I saw Mr. Ben took a quick look at what was going on. "That girl has finally finished you. You only smile like that whenever I buy you your favourite chocolate. Guess someone else has taken my place in your heart."

Mad boy!

I launched at him, and gave him one blow where he would continue to feel the pain. He was laughing."Victor shey someone can not play with you again?"

"You're crazy! Be thinking I love you that much."

Yomi chuckled, and pushed the package Suzy gave me to his side.

"What do you think you're doing?" I grabbed it from him. "This is mine and not yours."

"Mr. Man, let's have a look." He collected it again and brought out everything inside. "Hey, I found a letter." He said, and gave it to me. I knew it was Suzy that dropped it, and if I should try and read it right there, Yomi won't give me peace of mind. I found my pocket and dropped it inside. That would be later. Looking beside me, l saw him with the band Suzy made for me. I haven't even checked it yet.
"I know I will be the one to kill you." I forcefully collected it from him. "Have not even read what she wrote."

"Now, you should accept you're stupid." Yomi was suddenly serious again, that I had to look at him for confirmation. I didn't say anything, and just went ahead to read what she wrote.

"Lol.. I know this is not what you're expecting. But I will miss you. Miss your craziness. Miss your shinning teeth. Miss your pretty laughter. Your no1 fan."
Suzy.

"I will miss you," was boldly written on the outer part of the band. This time I knew I was smiling. It was very obvious because I kept on reading and reading again. I agreed with Yomi. I was stupid not to have realized she really likes me as much as I love her.

"Uncle Yomi, we've gotten to your estate." Mr. Ben said, calling our attention. I didn't know when we got to Osborne estate. I was busy reading, and thinking of one particular person, and I couldn't wait to check what she has written in her letter. Beside me, Yomi called his Mom and told her, he has reached their gate. The gate was opened at once, and the two maids they have came packing his things. I didn't want to get down because his Mom would delay me.

She was so caring and nice, and would make sure I eat something before taking my leave. But I couldn't wait to get to my place at Ajah and have the whole day for myself.

"I know you won't get down, but I will send your greetings to her. And, next time, don't be so stupid not see the signal." He winked at me.

"Your father! Just go. She cares, and that's enough for me. Is better I warn you now. Don't call me for today, because the guy would be very busy."