Chapter Twenty eight

Hi guys!!!
Can I hear the shout of the joyful ones?
Yeeyyyyyyy!!!! I'm also one of them because I'm excited to be here again.
Get ready to laugh more...
Let's enjoy the chapter first.

Enjoy!

Immediately after the whole celebration, some students were taking selfies with me here and there.
"Suzy look here, look there..." Another group of girls were still saying when I felt someone tapped me from behind.
"Suzy the principal wants to see you in his office," she said.

I wish I could grab the girl and give her all the kisses in the whole world. But wait.. What would I give my future husband? Instead, I blew her a kiss and quickly excused myself from the girls who were taking pictures of me as if I was on a red carpet.

The only thing needed to make it look like a celebrity show was the red carpet itself. And for the photographers, Crown School had enough. Competent and skilled photographers when it comes to taking pictures. As I walked towards the principal's office, I remembered Mrs. Stephen also talked about seeing me once again. That was my first time of meeting her. I couldn't say much about her but she was loved by everyone including me.

She might be fat, but she carried herself so well. I knocked on the principal's office immediately I got there. "Suzy is that you, come in..come in," the principal ushered me in with a big smile on his face.

"Congratulations once again girl." He grabbed my hand and shook it. "Now, you have a lot of responsibilities waiting for you. I'm sure you know our head girl," he joked. I couldn't help smiling. He looked forty but with the smile on his face, he was looking like,

Handsome sixteen

Hmm...Suzy!

Haha...

What's that thought feeling like?

Handsome sixteen or not..

The man is old anyways.

"Were you told Mrs. Stephen wants to see you," the Principal reminded me and I found myself bowing to her as a sign of greeting and respect. She was right before me. She looked at me, and stared at me again as if seeing me for the first time. I swallowed my saliva and stood with confident.

"Suzy right?" she finally spoke out.

I nodded.

"I trust the principal every time he chooses a leader because I know for you to have been chosen, he must have seen some good qualities in you," she said. "I've  met the head boy, and he's someone I've known for long. But you, I'm sure you're aware that you are on a scholarship."

I just nodded. I felt somehow though.. Why was she reminding me?

"If you've not been told," she continued. "Every Crown School prefects who serves well, gets a reward from the school. Are you capable and ready?" The way she said the words reflected the power and authority she owned.

I stood confidently instead of being timid, "Very ready ma." I replied with the boldness I had in me. I saw her looked surprise because I was sure she was expecting me to start shaking like a jelly fish. Thanks to Dad for teaching me the face and the tone of boldness. Papa James, may you not die young.

"Very good!" I heard the principal clapped and shook hands with me all over again. "Once again, Congratulations!" He was still smiling.