Chapter 11

~Authors note~ hey guys, sorry I haven’t uploaded in a while, but here it is! It’s not that long but enjoy, and if you could vote, that’d be great too! Oh and by the way I have not edited so sorry if there are a lot of mistakes.

~Rosie’s POV~

It’s been a week since the whole incident happened. Brandon hasn’t left my side since, I’m glad because I don’t ever want him to leave. I’ve never felt this way before when every we look into each other’s eyes, there’s sparks instantly. We’ve done nothing really besides hanging outside or playing with the kids. He is truly going to be a great father, hopefully of my kids.

Nothing new has happened here at Hillside, only about 5 kids have gone home to a great family, I’m happy for those kids, they’re such sweet children, like little angles sent from god. But the other day Mrs. Donovan came up to me and told me another kid was coming here; I hope it’s not a boy or a girl my age. She told me that I’m going to have to watch them; I guess there’s going to be two new kids, awesome.

“So you’ll watch them and show them around?” Mrs. Donovan said, startling me a bit, to be honest.

“Yeah sure, um how old are they?”

“They are two girls, twins and they are three years old, the same thing happened to them that happened to you.”

“Oh ok I’ll do it, it sounds fun.” I replied and her face lighted up.

After a bit more chit chat she had to run off and do who knows what. I decided to go outside and see what Brandon was up to and tell him about the twins that I’ll have to be watching, I’m actually so excited, I’ll treat them like they were my baby sisters. I don’t have any sisters, well that I know of, but I’ve always wanted one.

“Brandon guess what!” I yelled excitedly to him.

“Umm I don’t know what?”

“Baby twins are coming here and I get to watch them!” I said so cheery.

“Oh yay?” he said that more like a question.

“Yes yay! I’ve always wanted to watch little twins, I’m gonna treat them as if they were my very own—“

“Your very own what?!” he said cutting me off and not letting me finish, I hated when people did that.

“If you’d let me finish I would get to that” I said coldly. He gave a look a to continue. “As I was saying id treat them like my very own sisters.”

“Oh haha good, when they coming?” he said relieved, I don’t know why, it’s not like I’m pregnant or anything.

“Uhm I don’t know, I never thought of asking. I wish I did because then I could get prepared, guess I’ll have to ask later.

“Oh.” Brandon’s been acting very weird lately and I’m not sure why, he’s been acting scared or there’s something he doesn’t want me to find out about.

After that, I left to go do something more interesting, because right now Brandon was acting weird. I decided to go take a shower, I had one last night and I’m not supposed to take two showers in a row but at this point I didn’t care. When I got new clothes to wear that were way more comfy, I got into the bathroom, I let the steaming hot water run down my back as I stand there a lot more relaxed, it felt good. When I was finished I jumped out and put my joggers on, with a sweatshirt and some comfy shoes. Right now I looked like dump but I didn’t care one bit, it’s not like any celebrity was coming.

When got out of my room and made my way past the boys’ room to go downstairs, I heard someone talking. It was coming from the boys’ room, it sounded like Brandon and this boy named Tyler, he was only 10. They were talking about me. I stood there listening, I know it’s rude to do so but they were talking about me, wouldn’t you do that same?