Prologue

Hello, everyone! This is my third official book on Wattpad and I'm sososososososo hyped about it! IT'S GONNA BE GOOD i think. 

If you haven't already, please check out my recently completed book, Ice-Cold (a Gruvia fanfiction)! That would mean the world to me! This new book is gonna be my new main focus and I hope to please you guys with this tale! I'm extra excited since this plotline was one of my original story ideas ever since I was a wee little girl who dreamed of writing Fairy Tail fanfiction one day. Just like my previous work, I will be putting my heart and soul into this.

Disclaimer: Fairy Tail belongs to Hiro Mashima. I own the plotline, and a handful of the characters. The other OCs who aren't owned by me are owned by kkumri. And Nashi is pretty much officially created by Mashima, as well. However, I'm going to be writing about these characters, giving them the personalities that I see fit for them. 

Please enjoy the prologue!

As different as humans can be from one another, there are always the elements that remain true to every being. Every soul, every conscious, every mind that functions and makes decisions for itself is guaranteed to encounter the little demonic thorn of emotions known as regret. Whether it be over something as small as eating a second slice of pizza and getting a gut-wrenching stomachache, or something as grand and burdening as hurting another individual. However severe that hurting may be depends on the carrier of the guilt, but from whatever perspective viewed, this little parasite exists, and it scurries into the hearts of the vulnerable, the weak, and the remorseful. 

If you've felt regret, then you understand the thoughts of one experiencing such. Your spirits are squashed with the heavy feeling. You find it hard to focus on other things. And you begin having thoughts like What if? and I shouldn't have and It's all my fault. You wish that if you could turn back time, turn back the clock, do things all over again, you'd do it differently. Sadly, life doesn't work that way. You get one shot, and you either take it or screw it. Whatever happens in the end is entirely the result of one's decisions.

But what if I told you...that may not be entirely true? Do humans really get one chance? Is it really impossible to redo your actions and change the outcome? Is it truly possible...to travel back in time? We're about to meet a group of young wizards who are going to put that idea to the test. A group of young wizards who are going to get their second chances. Who are going to remake their futures.

A group of young Fairy Tail wizards.

~~o0o~~

Shirotsume. A beautiful town in central Fiore with bustling townspeople, lively activities, and sheer bliss in every inch of its province. Surrounding the town from one end was a healthy forest, blossoming with the beauty of nature at its finest. 

Sitting at the end of the forest, an area identified as the border between the city and the woods, was a lone, peaceful figure. He sat with his legs crossed over each other on a little cliff, his back facing the forest, while he faced the vast view of the town from his spot at the precipice. 

His hands were clasped in front of him. His breathing was steady. A small, quiet breeze blew past him, rustling his vibrant scarlet hair. He had yet to move a muscle.