Chapter 3: Collision of the Generations

*patiently waiting for school to end*

Disclaimer: Fairy Tail belongs to Hiro Mashima, who also owns Nashi. Kkumri owns Reiki, Storm, and Rin, while I own the rest of the Next Gen characters.

I just wanna quickly thank everyone reading this book! Within a month of publishing, we reached 100 comments! I'm so happy! So thanks for everything, beautiful people!

Last chapter was boring, I know. And I'm sorry. But I'm trying not to rush into the action so the story could follow a good pace, so please bare with me for now! I hope this one will be better.

Sidenote: I drew Gail up there! Just a reference to follow along the story! Hope it looks good! (Bruh who am I kidding? It's whack. There are so many flaws I can point out in it)

Please enjoy!

Punch.

Kick.

Uppercut.

Swipe.

Headbutt.

Natsu tried every move of combat he knew to try and take out his clones. But it proved to be difficult. Their numbers were too large, and the fact that they counteracted with equal strength made it even more challenging. Each one withstood and returned his attacks with equal force. He guessed that he couldn't expect any less. They were all him, after all.

Even so, he was determined to gain the upper hand. It was becoming tiresome to keep up with himself. Letting out a power cry, he leaped and prepared to charge into a herd of the clones. He was able to land a hit on a few, but they quickly retaliated and struck back at him. Natsu grunted as he fell back.

Before he could recover, one of them put one foot on his chest, keeping him on the ground. Natsu's hands wrapped around the ankle of the clone to try and pry him off, but it didn't work. His clone simply smirked down at him. "Now do you realize how hopeless it is for you?" it spoke. "Just give up!" another yelled. "You know you don't stand a chance!" taunted another.

"There's only one of you."

"And a jackpot of us!!"

"There's no way you could beat us!"

"You lose, Natsu!" they all chanted together, causing Natsu to growl. Yelling ferociously, he shoved the foot off of him and tackled the clone to the ground. Hearing his own voice say such things to him riled him up. He pinned himself to the ground, the clone looking back up at him with irritation and struggling beneath him. Natsu glowered at it. "Don't you ever, EVER, doubt me," he seethed menacingly.

He punched his fist straight onto the clone's face, causing minor damage.

As if they were enraged, the rest of the clones then surrounded Natsu, tackling him to the ground. There were many of them, and they used that to their advantage. Natsu found himself drowning beneath the bodies as they overwhelmed him. He could barely move as they crowded around him, landing hit after hit.

He couldn't take much more. And he knew it. He wanted to fight back. He had to fight back.

And yet...it was beginning to dawn on him...how impossible it was.

There was nothing he could do.

He could feel his face beginning to drip with blood.

His whole body was in pain.

It hurt to even breathe.

A blow to his leg.

Another to his chest.