Chapter 13: Sun-Risers

So I know how the book is supposed to go. I have a main storyline with a beginning and a clear ending. But the tricky part is the in-between. And that is a work in progress.

Until then, please bare with SaFire's beloved improvisation! XD

Disclaimer: Hiro Mashima owns Fairy Tail and Nashi. Kkumri owns Storm, Rin, and Reiki. I own the remaining OCs. 

I am hungry. I'm craving some ice cream. Ice cream is delicious. I love chocolate. And vanilla. And cookie dough. And cookies and cream. I also like whipped cream. And chocolate syrup. I love sprinkles. They're pretty. Ice cream goes well with brownies. I love brownies. I love hot fudge on my ice cream. I love sundaes. And I should stop.

Please enjoy! God, I really want some ice cream...

What do you usually do at 6 in the morning? 

I bet you get up like a fresh dandelion, wash up, and go for an early run to start your day, am I right? Yeah. Totally. 

What's sleeping in? Who does that? Don't be foolish.

Said no one.

Except...for Diana.

The swordswoman hardly slept that night. For multiple reasons. She and Erza, along with Gail and Levy, hadn't left the guildhall until 1 a.m. Then, the woman had been up getting settled in one out of her mother's five dorms. She showered, and took her time with it. Then she sat and read a book she found. She found reading to be a wonderful practice that relaxed the mind and strengthened knowledge. 

Then, after an odd call with the others at around 5 a.m., she found it impossible to go to sleep. 

Diana had been lying wide awake in her bed, glancing at the clock every few minutes. No matter how hard she tried, sleep refused to come to her. Finally, at 6:00 sharp in the morning, Diana was fed up, and she kicked the covers off as she shot up from bed. She stretched as she walked towards the window. 

Glancing outside, she couldn't help but smile as her eyes roamed over the beautiful morning scenery. Fairy Hills gifted its inhabitants a wonderful view that encompassed a great portion of Magnolia's wondrous pieces. The sky gave a warm, golden glow.

Diana only had the spare of clothes she was given for bed, and her own clothes. Changing back into her black and white cheongsam-style attire and tying her hair into a bun with a black ribbon, the woman left the dorm.

She stepped outside and breathed in. Then, she began jogging towards the city. It was bright and early, so the streets were practically empty. The only ones active at this time were the early birds that rose with the sun, just as Diana did.

Market stands and shops were being opened at around this time. Diana particularly enjoyed the early hours,  because they were peaceful and serene. Unlike midday when businesses were thriving and the streets were crawling with consumers and townspeople. Diana always appreciated this hour when most everyone was asleep.

"Diana!"

The azure-haired woman jumped just a bit at the sudden call of her name. Turning her head around to look behind her, she saw Nashi.

The dragon slayer was wearing her normal clothes, consisting of a black dress with a hole revealing each shoulder, and loose long sleeves. She had a golden belt at her waist, and underneath the black skirt with a slit on each side, she wore skinny white pants and black slippers. Her pink hair was in a low ponytail with her thick bangs covering her forehead and baby hairs framing her face.