1

Lamar POV

"Lamar, come on now get up."

Shouted my mama from down the stairs. As usual, she was sounding off for me to get ready for school.

"I'm up mama"

"breakfast in 10 minutes"

I got out of bed and looked at myself in the mirror that sat on my dresser. Smiling at myself I was gonna make today a good day. Reaching across the bed I grabbed my phone while it rung like crazy. Low and behold it was my best friend Jabari of course.

"Hey, best friend..."

"Hey, best friend, what you doing?"

"I was about to shower, but then you called."

I said being sarcastic with him.

"Oh okay, anyway tell ma to have my plate ready."

"Ok bro I will let her know."

"See you in a few."

Jabari said and then he hung up. Sitting my phone on the bed, I turned my Pandora on my ' Aaliyah ' station and headed to the shower. Jumping into the shower. Trying to be quick about it, in the mist of my bath I grew the urge to jerk off. Just a normal thing, I thought about it and got out dried off and walked out back into my room. As soon as I went to the closet for some clothes I heard a loud knock at the door.

"who is it?"

I yelled out wanting whoever it was to announce their self.

"Um, who else bitch?"

As soon as I heard the answer I knew who it was. I opened my door and Jabari was standing there posing like he was trying to make the cover of Vogue magazine.

"Nigga, can you please put some clothes on."

Jabari said acting like a whole drama queen throwing his hands up covering his face. As if I didn't look good.

"nigga this my room and I can walk around naked anytime I want to."

I replied back to him heading back to the closet. Closing the door behind him, being all dramatic Jabari slung himself on to my bed jumping into his phone.

"Bitch I can't believe this the last month of school."

"Me too bitch, after this we free."

We both broke into laughter happy it was our last month of this hell in school. Clowning on this year events I looked up and saw Tyrrell standing in the doorway.

"Oh, Hey babe."

I said announcing his presence. Tyrrell smiled at me causing me to start blushing. Looking over at Jabari he had the face of a sick bitch. He rolled his eyes at me I already knew where this was about to go.

"Um, you ok?"

"Mhm..."

"Ok, well can we get a minute, please."

Rolling his eyes once more he stood to his feet and shoved Tyrrell in the shoulder pushing pass him.

"You know your friend doesn't like me."

Tyrrell clowned closing the door behind him.

" Don't worry about him, but what's up?"

"Nothing, Just here to pick you up that's all."

He said hugging me and giving me a peck on my lips.

"Okay, I'm getting dress but babe, can Jabari ride with us?"