30

Lamar POV

To be honest I didn't think Tyrrell couldn't back up his word. Not only that but I would be here. I was literally enjoying these last few days with him and it was starting to feel like the old times with him for real. I was actually loving the fact that all his attention was on me. I was his top priority. Tyrrell took me out to the movies and dinner again and ever since that lunch date we been none stop hanging out. Its was too good to be true. I thought I could go through this and not be fazed by him but I was so wrong. I was falling back in love with Tyrrell. He was starting to look like the Tyrrell when we first met. Charming and always catering to me and my needs.

"Damn bae did you have to be on the phone with Jabari during the movie."

"Yes, that's my friend and besides him and Hanna some bar down on Lamont Street and I wanna go."

I said throwing some popcorn at him as was walked out of the theatre watching yet another movie.

"Shit ight bet, we can meet up with them."

He said pulling me into him wrapping his arm around my waist. My smile instantly changed as it felt awkward because I had to reflect back to the fact I am with Andre.

"Oh my bad, got a little carried away."

"No....you good. Let just get to this bar."

I said as we reach my rental and we got in and pulled off. I was quiet the whole ride, my mind was racing now think about it I had only a few hours at best before I had to leave back home. Being with Tyrrell for this little amount of time he really showed me that he was that man I fell for back in school. Moments later we finally pulled up to the bar and Isaw Hanna and Jabari with their lovers sitting outside smoking on hookah and sipping drinks. Good Maybe being around them I can clear my head about Tyrrell.

Walking into the place they help us to the outside area where our posse was. Acting all childish I jumped up and down with Hanna and Jabari as if we haven't seen each other in years.

"Oh my god, Hanna you looking sexy as fuck girl!"

"Yes bitch look at me."

She said giving a twirl and me and Jabari laughed throwing our shade.

"You look good to....But bitch who was the nigga who got out the car with you."

Hanna asked.

"Oh, girl Tyrrell....He is nobody you know him."

"Tyrrell!?"

"Yep, that's me sup Hanna girl."

He said giving her a hug. Hanna was stuck as if she saw medusa. She looked at me and then at Tyrrell. I turned to Jabari and He quickly turned to James.

"Oh, bitch don't tell me we doing this again."

"Then I won't tell you."

I said grabbing Tyrrell by the hand and walking to sit on the other side of the table. Thank god Jabari had ordered a round of drinks and we keep them coming. The liquor quickly changed everyone's mood and we all was turnt up. Vibing to music, eating a hell of a lot of wings and fries and puffing on the hookah. Hanna was so gone she even had a dance or two with Tyrrell and they both couldn't dance worth shit. Noticing we were at the bar for a couple of hours Tyrrell eventually ended up drunker than all of us.

He was slouched over in a chair in a corner behind James. Damn, I knew that was the end of my party. Giving Hanna and Jabari hugs goodbye I help Tyrrell out the bar and into the car. Carefully driving back to his place, it took me a little bit longer than usual due to the fact I was driving a bit under the influence. Puling up in his yard, I had the best idea to just push his ass out the car and leave him in the yard. Ye, going with my better thoughts I helped him into the house and up the stairs to his room.

"How he got drunk."

Jamie asked me as I passed by his room.

"Yo, you don't even want to know."

He shook his head at me and walked down the steps. Slinging Tyrrell on to the bed. I helped him out his shoes and jacket.

"Ok, Ty you get some sleep."

I said as I turned to leave but felt him grab my pants leg.

"Why you leaving me...come....come lay with me."

"Tyrrell I got to go home, I'm tired I____."

"You good bruh, come on just lay with a nigga."

He said acting all frustrated. Figuring I would just lay with him till he fell asleep and then leave. I pulled off my shoes and climbed into bed with him laying on the opposite side of him. Tyrrell rolled over and wrapped his arms around me pulling me closer to him.

"Umm uh uh Ty no____."

"Bruh shut up, I'm just cold. Besides this use to be our thing when we were together."

"Yes, when we were together."

"I can still change that I can have yo ass back before the sunrise."

"Yea...anyway well Ima go____."

"Nah bruh I'm serious."

Tyrrell grip on me had gotten firm. I was trying to pry his hand loose. He was giving me a serious looked as he pulls me in more getting on top of me.

"Ooo wait no Tyrrell we not doing this."

Tyrrell ignored me and planted a kiss on y lips. Without not much of a fight, I gave in to his kiss. All I could do was think Damn I missed his lips.

"Fuck... no, I got___."

"Lamar....chill why you fighting it."

"I'm not fighting anything. I'm with Andre and we are not together."

"Ok, so but who you here wit though."

"I knew I shouldn't have done this_____."

"Ssshhhh, its ok baby I got you."

He said kissing me again. Pushing him back he grabbed my hands and held them down by my side. Fuck I was giving in to him and he knew it.

"Tyrrell we cant."

"Yes we can....Baby let me make you feel good tonight. I know you want it."

"Tyrrell No we____."

"Lamar!"

He fussed raising his voice above a whisper. I got quiet and staring up at him.

"Stop fighting me, you love me."

He said and the was it. He pressed his lips against mine and he had me where he wanted me. In his bed, In his arms, making love.