9

Jabari POV

OMG! I can't believe Lilly had Tyrrell to come to the party, ok see now my heart was pounding. Ok, everything was getting to me like what if this doesn't work or what if he figures it out that I'm trying to get with him. We might end up in a fight or worst he will tell Lamar...

"Umm, JABARI!"

My name was being called. Snapping out of my little daze I looked to the side of me and Lilly was standing there with some bags in her hand.

"Umm, bitch is you gonna help or what?"

"Yea, oh yea my bad was thinking about something."

"I can tell, anyway tonight's the big night, are you ready?"

As soon as Lilly said something about tonight I grew a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach.

"Lilly girl I'm nervous, I don't think I can do this."

"You can, and you will bitch I got you trust me you will be fine, and Lamar will never know we plan this."

"But what if Tyrrell don't fall for it, you know he doesn't like me."

"Drugs will make you like even your worst enemy, you are tripping bitch."

Lilly said as she sat the bags down on the counter. I was tripping for real, but I just was too worried that this would backfire and some shit really will go down.

"Like, it will be ok for real, nothing going to go wrong, Lamar is not showing up to the party and Tyrrell will be good and drunk to where he won't know what is going on. SO, bitch chill out, pour you a drink because the DJ is here and it's time to party."

Lilly said sliding me the bottle of Liquid courage. Pouring me up a cup, Lilly was right I needed to chill because time was now, and it was all or nothing. A few moments later I looked up and the house was filled with people. Everybody that was somebody was there, even those who weren't popular. I guess all the stressing about graduating people couldn't wait to find the party. Yet and still Tyrrell was nowhere to be found and I was growing a bit annoyed. Lilly was mingling and turning up while I was stressing and freaking out. All this was her plan and she over there having the time of her life right now. Hell, I even saw Hanna busty ass there standing off to the side talking to some girls.

"Aye bitch why you not out here dancing, you supposed to be turning up."

Lilly said leaning on the counter, at this point I was so over this plot I just wanted to go home. I thought I was ready to do this, but I wasn't, I don't know why I let this crazy bitch talk me into this shit in the first place.

"Lilly I'm not doing this, I don't want to do it."

"What? Are you serious?"

"Girl yes look I'm going home but we gonna have to____."

"Hey, Lilly...Jabari."

It was too late. I turned around to see Tyrrell standing behind us. I could have fainted right then and there.

"Too late bitch let the games begin."

Lilly said with a big ass smile. Oh, shit for some reason I know I was gonna regret this.

"Too late for what..."

"Nothing, the party lit nigga have fun."

I said and pushed passed him rushing off mixing into the crowd. I stayed away while Lilly was working her magic and to be honest the shit was scary it was working. I sat and watched as Lilly poured Tyrrell drink after drink. Spiking it with something, but whatever it was it had to be the real deal because Ty was getting lit and was getting fucked up at the same time. When it was my time Lilly waved me over and we played it off. Starting with a small conversation and then we lead to dancing. At first, it was me and Lilly dancing together, then Ty joined it dancing on her, and then slipping out Ty and I ended up on each other. Even though Ima thick guy, but these hips don't lie. I was swaying them back and forth while Tyrrell turned up his fifth cup of alcohol. Yea, that last cup was the cherry because a minute or two later Tyrrell could barely keep his balance.

"Damn nigga the fuck wrong with you?"

I said playing it off like I didn't know what was going on. Tyrrell was leaned all on my back trying to form a good sentence.

"Lord, Ty you drunk fool."

"Nigga huh? Nah no...I not drunk, I'm good bruh.'

"nah whatever come on you need some air."

I said throwing his arm on my shoulder. Gripping his side, I walked him away and upstairs. Making my walk to Lilly's room I helped him to lay down and he felled on the bed face first.

"Damn dude come on, Look Ima go get you something to eat so you can soak up that liquid."

"Nah bruh, just wait come here."

He said trying to sit up. I can't believe this shit was working. I stood there for a minute contemplating on what should I do and then I saw Lilly peeking out from her closet with her camera. I guess it was all or nothing.

"Tyrrell I'm going to call Lamar, you need a ride home."

I said walking over to him fake dialing Lamar number.

"Nah bruh chill out, you don't need to call him."

"Why not, you need a ride____"

"I need to just chill with me."

"Why fool, you know I don't like you."

"Man bruh, look we cool, so you not like me. Nigga it is a party lets chill."

Rolling my eyes, I sat down beside him and played on my phone. The room was quiet for a good little minute until I got a text from Lilly.

BITCH SAY SOMETHING!!!

"So, you and Lamar ok, you with that video going and all I know yall might still be tripping about that­­­­____."

"Man, fuck that, I don't want to talk about that shit right now."

Tyrrell said as he laid back on the bed. I was sitting quietly not knowing what to say, then I felt a slight brush and then a tugging at my pants. Looking back Ty hand his arm over his eyes and was playing with the belt ring on my pants.

"Umm, so...why didn't Lamar come?"

"that's your friend, you know he can't stand Lilly."

"Yea, he seriously needs to grow up."

"Yea but tell me something though."

"Yea what's up?"

I said turning around to him.

"Why you not on this dick yet?"