12

Lamar POV

I was completely bombed out, after dropping me of at home I told Hanna and her friend goodbye and headed into the house. My mama was sitting on the couch watching TV. She had said something to me, but I wasn't in the mood to speak to no one right now. Walking into my room I shut the door and crawled into me undid bed and balled up and cried. I was really bent on what the fuck Jabari would do me like that and not only that but Tyrrell. I gave him everything and all of me. I have been through a lot of shit because I was with him and you go and sleep with Jabari. My supposed to be best friend, only to find out he was a snake from day one. I knew that's why he would pick at Tyrrell and raise so much hell with him because the fat bitch wanted him.

Inside I still wanted to drag Jabari ass for that shit, and the fact Lilly sent me the video of what went down before earlier that night just added gas to this fire. I wanted to fight all them. They deserve to get fucked up, I never did anything to anyone and if Tyrrell really wanted that bitch then that who he should have dealt with from the get go. My Phone was going off, Text after text, checking on it, Tyrrell was none stop trying to explain himself and get me to call him. All I wanted to do was cut him if I could.

Tossing my phone to the side I hopped off the bed and walked to the bathroom. Washing my face, I didn't even want to think about them no more. Taking a good look in the mirror I took a deep breath and head downstairs to chat with my momma.

"You good, angry ass?"

She asked as I walked passed her to sit in the chair across from her.

"Yea, I was just upset."

"About what, because I know you had to be either mad or out your damn mind coming into this house slamming doors like that. SO, what bite you the wrong way?"

She said sounding funny, I wasn't in the mood for her jokes, but she could always make me smile when I'm upset. As soon as she asked me I was breaking up trying to talk to her.

"Tyrrell...Ch... Cheated on me with Jabari."

I said balling up in the chair. Putting my face in my hands I started to cry again. Jumping up, my momma came over and comfort me patting me on the back.

"How this happened?"

"I caught them in the act the other night, they were at some party Lilly threw and Jabari was on top of him and they were damn near fucking."

"Oh, uh uh, did you whoop his ass?"

"No, I just left that night but today we all got into it. Lilly sent me the video of the whole thing, momma he wanted it though."

I said turning to cry into her chest. Just then as I was pouring out to my momma, the front door came open and a strange and familiar voice came singing from around the corner.

"BITCH GRADUATION ALMOST NEAR AND YOUR FAVORITE COUSIN HE___! Oh shit..."

I looked up and it was Marvin. I quickly rush to clean my face while my momma ran over to give him a hug distracting him. He was the last person I wanted to see me like this, Marvin was like a big brother to me and always been there for me.

"Umm, Cousin you good?"

"Huh...Yea, yea I'm good just good something in my eye was using some eyedrops but it was burning."

I said trying to come up with a good lie, so he would suspect anything. Fixing myself I stood up and gave him a hug and he still had a look of confusion on his face.

"So, you were just not going to help me with the bags."

I heard a man fussing coming around the corner. It was Richard, Marvin's husband. He was carrying everything.

"I'm so sorry baby, here let me___."

"Yea you sorry alright, I got it now."

He said with some base in his voice as he shut the door behind him. My momma and I were looking at each other crazy on what just happen. The way Richard stared Marvin down you would have thought he had just committed murder.

"Um, Marv...what you are doing here anyway."

I said changing the subject because of the mood in the room just thick.

"Oh, yea silly, auntie told me you were graduating, and I was like Ima come through and be here for it. Richard and I thought it would be the best surprise."

"Here baby let me show you to the room while yall catch up."

My momma said helping Richard out. As they headed upstairs I and Marvin sat down and chilled. Just before I could get one word in My doorbell rang. Now, who this be I thought. Walking over to the door I opened it up to see Tyrrell standing there looking all miserable.

"Baby please...just let____."

"Tyrrell hey friend I was wondering if I was going to see you tonight."

In the back of my head, I was like why Marvin. He just had to come to the door with me.

"Oh, hey Marvin, oh so that was your car I see in the driveway. What are you doing here?"

"Oh, just in town for my favorite cousin, Yall about to graduate and finally join me in the adult world."

Marvin said cracking a joke.

"Boy come on in its cold___."

"Yea Marvin I don't think he can____."

"I can, I mean I am here to see you too baby."

Tyrrell said giving me them ad eyes. I could tell he been crying but I don't know why when you did the dirt. Sighing I stepped to the side and let him in. As much as I wanted to fuck him up right then and there all it would do was cause more problems. Besides, I had my cause in town and he didn't need to get involved with my drama.