8

Tyrrell POV

Man, that shit was crazy, Lamar spazzed on the principal. I Knew he was tripping on something hard for real. A little while after the principal took him away, I got a text from him stated he was sent home again. Damn what the hell was going on with him? I knew this whole thing about the Video was bothering him, hell it was still bothering me, but it was nothing t o go and get yourself into more shit over. We were nearing the end of the year and we was not going to have to look back on none of this. We were going to go to the same school together, live together and eventually I was gonna marry him. But with all this little stuff that he is doing, man Lamar making it hard for us to be together, if he gonna keep this shit up.

Frustrated after school I headed straight home. I was supposed to go over to Lamar's and check on him, but right now I was pissed with him. Pulling up to the house I headed straight in and up to my room. I didn't want to talk to anybody. Shutting my room door, I laid down on my bed, hooked up my phone and played some Migos. Not even a couple minutes later I went to sleep. Being mad with Lamar and how he was carrying on had me feeling drained. I was gone for about two hours, just to wake up by my phone going off. Rubbing my eyes, I check, and the Caller ID was Lilly. Ok, why this girl calling me?

"Hello..."

"Hey Ty, what you are doing sexy?"

"Um, one don't do that and two why you are calling me?"

"Ok, I was just seeing how you were doing, damn a friend can't call and check on a friend."

"Lilly for real don't play. You know I don't fuck with you because how you do Lamar."

"Mm, yea that bitch."

"Watch your mouth. Anyway, why you call--- no how you got my number?"

"Jabari gave it to me."

"He not even supposed to...what do you want Lilly?"

I said cutting to the chase because I was instantly getting pissed.

"Well since you are being all sour, I just was calling you to see if you coming to the party Friday."

She said trying to sound innocent on the phone. I didn't even know anybody was throwing a party. Shit, a party is what I needed right about now so I can relax and get lit.

"Well, I didn't hear nothing about no party, where it's gonna be at?"

"My house, my people gonna be gone so we are turning up."

"And who are we?"

"Everybody that's graduating."

"Man, I don't know, you know Lamar is not cool___."

"Lamar not coming anyway he told me himself. So, I'm asking you."

Lilly said quickly cutting me off. Now I was confused on why she would hit me up about it if she knows Lamar was not going to go.

"Lilly, what you up to?"

"Um, nothing like seriously I'm just inviting you out to a party."

"Bruh I don't have time for no stupid shit."

I voiced because shit was sounding damn fishy, but I didn't know what to think.

"Tyrrell just say yes or no, I don't have the time to play with you."

"Ight bruh, but for real if there any funny shit going down I'm out."

"Great, I will text you the details and when the party starts."

"Ight then, bye."

I said quickly hanging up the phone. I was still a little bent on why she had called me personally about the party and didn't mention it earlier at school. Ignoring it I rolled over and turned on my tv and watched some cartoons. Man, I hate Teen Titans GO! But they were the only thing cartoon network seem to think to play. Feeling miserable watching this, I finally thought to check in on Lamar and see how he was doing. I know he was gonna to chew me out on just k=now calling him but I really needed that moment to myself.

"Hello."

Lamar said dryly into the phone as he answered it.

"Hey sexy, what are you doing?"

"Alive, but you would have never known since now you decided to call me."

Lamar fired off at me, I already knew it was coming now I just hate that he was doing it.

"Ok, I am sorry baby but I really needed to have a minute to myself. I was not feeling all good after school today. A lot was going on and I really just needed to be alone."

"Ok, but you could have still called me. Ty if you were feeling bad I'm here to help. I love you and for you not to call really makes me mad."

"Well, I needed that moment for me I'm sorry."

"Yea you always are."

"Ok, Lamar what the hell is your damn problem?"

I asked finally getting ticked off by his new attitude. Lamar never was this snappy and bitchy with me or anyone before.

"What are you talking about?"

"No, ever since this damn video of us got out, you have been on ten. You are snapping on people, been mad lately, hell you even fighting with me more than usual. So, like what is it? What is your damn problem?"

"My damn problem is these sneaky bitches Tyrrell. Lilly bitch as going around doing shit and you seem to ant see that. Plus, suddenly Jabari her Best friend like what the fuck. All this shit happening now when I am about to graduate."

"I told you Jabari was no good."

"STOP DOING THAT! You only saying that because you don't like him!"

"No, because he is, you just said it yourself. He is hanging with Lilly now, he a fucking snake and he the one who exposed us and put us on blast."

"Ok, I'm not about to listen to this I'm done."

Lamar said huffing into the phone. See therefore I was pissed in the beginning. He was getting all anal and the shit was really pissing me off.

"You know what man, I will talk to you when not being a bitch bye."

I said, and I hung up the phone. I was not about to fight with him, he can have all that. I was going to tell him about Lilly asking me to come to the party but at the rate, he is going right now. I will just go to the party alone.