14

Lamar POV

Time was going by slower and slower and I was stuck up in my room with nothing to do. Besides getting the childish as Death threats from Jabari, Tyrrell was blowing my phone up none stop. All that baby I miss you and We need to talk shit was overrated. Like, duded you fucked up why is you bothering me. Yea, I played it cool in front of my cousin, only because I didn't feel like listening to him and his opinion on my love life...

"Really nigga?! So, you were just not going to tell me that Tyrrell and Jabari were fucking around?!

Marvin said bursting through my room door. Well, guess not now.

"Like dead ass, are you serious?!"

"Ok, number one chill out. Two, can you please shut my door I don't need the whole house knowing my business and three how you found out?"

"your mama that's who, but still why you did tell me?"

"Why do I need too, it's my shit to deal with. Oh, I knew I should have never told her. I knew she couldn't hold water."

"Um, don't come for her you should have been going for Jabari of slicker than oil ass. Fuck wrong with him was he____."

"I already dealt with him, just leave it alone."

"Uh uh, we about to deal with some more because____."

"Marvin...for real."

I asked sitting there watching him pace back and forth like Jabari had done fucked Richard. I love my cousin to death, but h was no serious hot head like he pretends to be, but I do understand where he was coming from.

"Ok for real, chill like I already handle it can we just please move on from this subject please."

"How long this been happening?"

"The hell Marvin, Like I will really know how long some bitch been fucking my nigga! Marvin, just let it go."

I said as I sat back down on my bed. I laid back and pulled a pillow over my face because now I was becoming emotional all over again. Thinking about Tyrrell was the last thing I wanted to do today.

"SO, yall not together now?"

"No, we are not."

I said through the pillow becoming annoyed.

"So, why was he here the other night?"

"Damn bitch...Look the only reason why he was here being because I let him in to cover it up from you. Ok, but now you know so no need to lie, now can we move on from this subject please."

I said sitting back up voicing my frustration. Just before Marvin could get another word out, Richard sounded off calling his name. Thank you, sweet Jesus. Marvin gave a little pout and turned and headed out the door without a word. Finally, He was starting to get me heated and I was about to blow my top. Leaning over, I retrieved me from off my nightstand and checked on my missed calls and texts. Of course, Tyrrell was calling, and texting and I wasn't fucking with Jabari so fuck whatever he was on. Going on to my Grindr account, I noted I have a message from DaddyDre.

"What up with you sexy."

Honestly, I was happy he hit me up. It made me smile, talking with Dre I didn't feel alone. No, I haven't told him about my whole issue with Tyrrell yet, because I know Dre really into me. I just not that all sold yet on him. All I know about him is that we both live in the same city and he is older than me. He has tried countless of times to get me to come out, so we can meet each other, but I would always deny him because for my love for Tyrrell. Respecting this dog and now look where it got me.

"Nothing much, sorry I'm replying so late, I was out earlier."

I replied. As soon as I did Dre had messaged me back even faster with a reply.

"Oh, you good sexy, but look what's you been up too?"

"Trying to live my best life, but I have run into some complications at the moment."

"Ok, nothing too bad right?"

"I mean no not really, but its annoying but I'm handling it."

"Its ok for me to ask what it is?"

"I just rather not talk about it at this moment, but what you are doing?"

"Well, I am just getting home from work laying down at the moment, wanting you here with me."

"Right, I bet you do I won't deny I wish I could too."

I said responding back to his slick invitation to join him in his bed.

"Oh shit."

"What?"

"Trouble in paradise?"

"Boy, what you are talking about?"

"Well, you have never said anything like that before, you always curve a nigga and be like you all in love with your little boyfriend. So, I'm guessing he not putting it down."

Now, why did I have to go and do that? Just great I'm stirring up trouble for my damn self now. I wasn't expecting him to notice my comment, but he wasn't lying.

"Is everything good with you and your boyfriend? Or is he the little issue you are having the problem with."

"First off you so damn nosy, but yes I may have some small trouble in paradise right now, but it's nothing big."

"Well, you know I'm here for you so what's wrong sexy, talk to me, give me your number."

I swear me and my big mouth sometimes. Dre has never asked for my number before and now he was going all out. Before I knew it, I had given it to him and he was calling me. Damn was I like in some damn twilight zone or some shit because I was slipping badly.

"Hello?"

Said answering the phone all shy like.

"Damn...you sound, even more, sexier than I imagine."

Dre said commenting to me as soon as he heard my voice. I instantly started to blush feeling corny a bit like I crush finally noticed me for the first time.

"Thank you, and your voice as deep as I would have thought."

"Yea, it's my best feature, that's has I pull my dudes."

"Yea, anyway..."

I said laughing it off with him. I had to admit hearing Dre for the first time already had me on go to fuck with him. Yet and still I had Tyrrell in the back of my head the whole time. Dre was coming at me left and right and I was just dodging his questions back and forth. I knew he means well but I really didn't know if I was ready to I guess move on from Tyrrell like even with him hurting me like he did I was still in love with him.