28

Jamie POV

Ooo I swear Jamon was being a dick not answering his phone. He said he was coming through to see me and never showed up. It's like everybody was out tonight and I didn't. Have nothing to do at all. Even Wallace was out with his friends and finally not bothering me for a chance. Figuring I would just make the best of it and head to bed I could probably get on top of my sleep before Wallace do show up. Standing to walk up the steps to my room I heard the front door handle jiggle as if somebody was unlocking the door. The door opened up to Tyrrell wasted ass stumbling into the house.

"So, I'm guessing your night was fun right?"

"Bruh hell yea, that party got to lit. Everybody was acting a fool up in there and I Finally got Lamar to met up with me tomorrow."

Ty said falling into me. Damn, his breath stunk like sweaty old socks. Turning my face away from him I helped him up to his room and into bed. That nigga instantly passed out once he hit that pillow. Creeping out his room I shut his door and went to my room. Changing out of my day clothes into some shorts I stretched across the bed and played some music. It was not too long when I had a knock at my door. Thinking it was Ty drunk ass probably thinking my room was the bathroom I swung open my door to see Wallace standing there. 

"Wha...wha...what____."

"Daddy needs some attention."

He said with aggression as he stormed into my room. Pushing up the door behind him he tackled me to the bed and began to tear away at my clothes. 

"Wait Wallace stop! No wait please."

"NO no uh uh..."

Wallace said gripping me by the throat. Giving me a nice squeeze I coughed and gagged trying to pry away his hand.

"Uh uh....be quiet don't make me fuck you up in here. Daddy said he wants some now give it to me. Don't fight me or ima have to take it. Now be a good boy and open up for daddy."

He said as he tried shoving himself up in me.  As much as I was slapping and punching him it was like nothing was fazing him as he worked himself up in me. I tried to scream but Wallace smothered my cries with his hand. Feeling him break my entrance He pierced through and began to thrust up in me. Groaning and squirming I was trying to do everything I could to break free until I heard a voice Yell out.

"WHAT THE FUCK!!!! GET OFF HIM!"

Next thing I knew I felt Lighter and was able to move. Quickly sitting up I saw that Tyrrell Was tussling with Wallace. They were bumping back and forth in my room bumping into things. I tried to intervene and stop them but they were already out the door and tumbling down the steps. I rushed down after them right at the same time my mother was walking through the front door.

"What in the Hell!!! Tyrrell what are you doing."

My mama shouted hitting Ty in the back with her purse. Yet, he ignored her as he was trying to tear Wallace head from his shoulders. Jumping in between them I managed to get Ty off Wallace my mamma pushed Wallace into the dining room.

"WHAT THE HELL GOING ON HERE? WHY IS Y'ALL IN MY DAMN HOUSE FIGHTING LIKE SOME DAMN ANIMALS?!!!"

"MAMA THAT BITCH WAS___-."

"No Ty please."

"MAN NAH FUCK THAT, CAUSE I ASKED YOU WAS THERE ANYTHING WRONG AND YOU LIED TO ME."

"TYRRELL WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON."

"MAMA THAT NIGGA WAS IN THE RAPING JAMIE!"

Tyrrell shouted out, I wanted to die right then and there because I didn't want mama to find out like this.

"HE WHAT? BOY WHAT___."

"Baby don't listen to him he lying. You know that boy doesn't like me. He just___"

"I'M NOT FUCKING LYING BITCH!! YOU WAS RAPING MY BROTHER I SAW YOU!"

Tyrrell had nothing but rage in his eyes. I could barely hold on to him as he was trying to loosen my hand and get at Wallace. My mama stared at Ty as if she was shot by a bullet. Grabbing her chest she dropped her purse.

"Baby that nigga lying and you kno____!"

"SHUT THE HELL UP!"

She yelled putting her hand in his face and looking at me. 

"Jamie, is this true...did he touch you."

"Yes, mama he did. I'm sorry mama but Wallace was somebody I had met awhile back and we stop talking because he was acting crazy. And next, I know is he messing with you trying to get at me."

"What?"

"Mama He has been doing this for the longest and has made threats he would do something to you if I said anything."

I cried out telling it all. It was as if a weight was lifted from my chest. I had all kinds of tears running from my face. Hugging me I put my face in Ty's shoulders and cried.  With a fix expression on her face, she slowly turned around to Wallace and I knew she had anger in her.

"You touched my son?"

"Baby you know I would____."

"DID YOU FUCKING TOUCH MY SON?!"

She yelled at him. Wallace got quiet and straighten up. Given a quick sniff at the nose and fixing his shirt he towered over her.

"Yes... I did."

He spoke as if he could care less about how she felt. 

"I been fucking him for the longest, I mean you could think I was really serious about you. For real, like how you think I knew him when we first met. A teacher at his school? For real...I'm not a damn teacher. I cant teach shit but I can teach him how to swallow my dick. I only got with you to get him back."

Wallace went on to brag on how everything was. My mama didn't say a word, she just turned and headed up the steps. Tyrrell was boiling even more from hearing how reckless Wallace was talking. I just knew if I let him go Wallace could really hurt him.

"I'm not the kind of guy you just leave nigga. I'm Wallace baby, you with me till I say it's done. What you think you can give that good shit to somebody else. Cant no other nigga do you like I_____."

POW!!!

We heard a gun go off. Everybody had ducked. Looking up there was a bullet hole in the wall behind Wallace. Looking over at the steps my mama was standing there with a gun with a serious look on her face.

"You Almost SHO___!"

POW!!!

She shot again down at his feet causing him to jump back.

"Get out of my house."

She said calmly holding the gun to him.

"Baby you___."

"I want....you out my house now."

"You don't mean that them boys are lying_____."

She shot off again. Wallace was ducked off behind the table trying to avoid being shot.

"I can't fix what help or what went on, but I will prevent you from ever touching MY child ever again. You are a sick bastard. I want you out my house and you better not ever come around me or my children EVER again or I will see to it that you won't be able to use that shit you call a dick. NOW GET THE FUCK OUT MY HOUSE NOW!!!"

She yelled as she started shooting at him. Wallace took off trying to dodge the bullets running out the front door.  I and Ty were in complete shock. Looking at each other and then at mama. She had tears running from her eyes as she mouthed the words I'm sorry to me and walked back up the stairs. I was so surprised and it was not because I did think she would react like that. But my mama and FUCKING OG!!!