2

Lamar POV

I know it the last month of school, but man fuck today feels so fucking long. This fucking teacher so boring, I was falling asleep at my desk. Like damn was they trying to drag the day out? Placing my head on my desk I figured fuck it class was too long let me catch a power nap. Just before I could drift off to sleep, my phone began to vibrate in my pocket. Checking it I had a message from Tyrrell, Unlocking my phone I opened my message to a dick pic and his message:

"Daddy D missing that ass...come to the bathroom."

I couldn't help but to smile. I loved when he would do freaky stuff like this. Closing my phone I was horny and I needed to go.

"Aye, Mrs. Williams may I use the bathroom real quick?"

"Hurry up don't get caught."

Rushing out the room, I couldn't wait. Texting him what bathroom he was at, he texted back he was on the hall by the gym, but he was in the old Health classroom. Approaching the door I jiggled the doorknob and walked in.

"I thought you said you were in the bathroom?"

I said walking into the room. Tyrrell was standing there in his boxers looking all types of yummy.

"Yea but somebody came in, now closed the door."

He said and I did as I was told. Walking up to me he grabbed my waist and we started kissing. He was too ready picking me up he took me over to the teacher's desk and sat me down.

"Wait, baby, you think we should___."

"Lamar, we don't have much time. Shutup."

He said kissing me some more. Reaching down into his boxers he pulled out his dick. He was hard as a rock.

"Suck my dick baby."

He said and I got down on my knees and suck his dick in my mouth. Tyrrell let out a low moan and grabbed my head as I started slobbering on his dick getting it wet. Slurping and chocking is all you hear in this quiet classroom and I was enjoying every last inch of him.

"Damn baby, fuck nigga suck that shit."

He said to me as he held my head and began to fuck my mouth. I stopped and allow him to fuck my throat feeling his tip hit the back of my mouth. My whole mouth was wet from my drool, even whipping it away more came.

"Fuck baby come here."

He said pulling his dick out my mouth and snatching me up off the floor. Turning me around he bent me over the desk and pulled my pants down.

"That ass nice as fuck."

He said popping it. I could feel him running his fingers on my hole giving me a small massage. Putting on a condom and then spitting into his hand he stroked his dick some more and then proceeded to penetrate me.

"Mm, Fuck Babe it's big."

" All this time we been fucking and you still not use o it."

"Well, you should not be so big...go slow fuck."

I moaned out pushing him back a bit. His tip piercing through my hole. Easing his inches in, I raised one of my legs up on to the desk to adjust myself.

"Mhm, hell yea take that dick baby."

"Fuck Tyrrell."

I shouted out. Tyrrell wasted no time to beat up my cakes. Pounding my booty fast and hard I hung my head moaning in ecstasy. His nuts slapping against my undercarriage I held on to the desk as he drilled me down. Fuck his dick was a monster! After about 10 minutes Tyrrell busted on my back and I climax as well. Kissing him one last time, I cleaned myself up and headed back to class. Walking back into the classroom, everyone was staring at me with all kinds of faces. People laughing others staring with their noses turned up. Like what the hell did I do?

"Um, Lamar sweetie, step outside with me."

"Um okay, but is everything okay?"

Just then I heard my phone beep and I saw I had a message I opened it up and my mouth dropped. Everybody started pointing fingers at me and laughing hard as fuck Mrs. Williams quickly pulling me out the room and shutting the door.

"You think your mother can come to pick you up. I think its best for you to go home for the rest of the day."

"Who did this?"

I was angry and pissed. Somebody had recorded me and Tyrrell in the health room. I was ready to cry and kill all at the same time. This was not how I wanted to end this school year.

"We don't know but we will get to the bottom of this, but just for your sake I think you need to go home."

"No, I want the bitch who did___!"

"Mr. Lamar!

Mrs. Williams said with some authority shutting me down.

"Now I do apologize for what just happen, but that gives you no reason to go and get into more trouble as is. Please, I will deal with this, I just need for you to calmly and safely go home. Okay?"

She said putting her hands on my shoulders. I had tears running down my face. Without saying anything else I walked back into the room to retrieve my things. Grabbing my bag I turned to walk out the classroom and then I hear some random nigga shout out to me.

"Damn if I knew you took dick like that I would have been beaten yo back in!"

"Fuck you nigga!"

I shouted back ready to fight.

"Nah baby you already did that! You better work bitch!"

A girl shouted causing the class to laugh more. I grabbed my bag and walked out of the room. I met Tyrrell in the Hall, He told me he was told to go home too because of the video. Walking out to the car we got in and drove off. I was blown and upset, my mind was thinking a million things at once. All I could think was who would do me like this? Who was that fucked up for this?