11

Tyrrell POV

We had a little bit of a week or so left before graduation and all hell has broken loose. Lilly and Jabari done became friends and Lamar is not talking to me at all and I don't know why. I can barely remember anything. I been blowing up Lamar's phone like crazy and he refuse to answer. I even come by the house and he seem to never be there now or when we at school it's like I'm a ghost. What the hell did I do? What the fuck is going on?

"Damn dog, so he still not talking to you yet?"

Asked one of my teammates Javonte. We were heading over to the gym after school. It has been the most today, every time I see Lamar he would just pass me by like I wasn't there. I don't know why, but I do feel Like it has something to do with Lilly and Jabari from that party the other night. That shit was still a blurry memory to me. I can barely remember if I even ate anything that night.

"Nope, nothing bruh it's like I don't even exist to him."

"Damn dude, what you do to him?"

"Shit hell I want to know my damn self, but he won't talk to me."

"Well, you know how Lamar can be maybe you didn't answer the phone or a text."

"Man, I don't know his feel different, I'm just going to play cool, I will go by his house later today."

I said as we walked into the gym. On top of this bull with me and Lamar, I spot Jabari sitting up in the bleachers sing like he was on American Idol. Maybe he would know what Lamar deal is, they still kind of somewhat of friends.

"Ay, yo Jabari!"

I hollered out marching up the bleachers to him. Sitting down beside him, Jabari cracked a smile at me he removed his earbuds from his ears.

"Hey cutie, how you sir?"

"Yea, umm right...You talked to Lamar?"

"Are you serious? Yea nigga no."

"Ok, why not, ain't yall best friends."

"We were but things seem to have had changed."

He said leaning into me giving me a seductive look.

"Well, I can't get him to talk to me and I don't know why he is mad. All I got was a text the next day talking about, He was done with me, we over and thanks to my friend the other night, Bruh what happen the night of that party? I can't remember shit."

I said asking looking puzzled. Jabari gave me this crazy look as if he had robbed and bank and gotten away Scott free.

"You really don't remember what happened that night?"

"Bruh, dead ass no tells me because this shit getting crazy."

Jabari chuckled and stood up and began to walk down the bleachers.

"I will send you the video, then you will know what happened."

"Bruh a video? Man, what the fuck, what video?"

As soon as I asked My phone ding with a message. I starred at Jabari as he made his way down the bleachers and headed out the exit door. I was so confused, but whatever this video was I had to see what was up. Unlocking my phone, I pulled up the message and loaded the video. As soon as I pressed play I was ready to blow me on damn brains out.

"BRUH WHAT THE FUCK!!!"

I yelled out, this nigga had a recording of me and him making out. How the hell did this even happened? I don't remember doing this and to add additional problems Lamar caught us. I looked up and Jabari was gone. I was pissed off and all I wanted was to fuck him up. Snatching up my bag, I rushed down the bleachers and out the door. Only to run up on Jabari and Lamar arguing in the parking lot.

"Stupid bitch! You, not nobody fucking friend you slept with my man hoe!"

Lamar shouted at Jabari as I rushed up. Hanna and some guy were holding Lamar back while Lilly held Jabari.

"Hoe fuck you...If you were doing what you needed to do he would have never had to come to me bitch!"

Jabari popped back at Lamar.

"See I told you Jabari that bitch don't deserve Tyrrell."

"Bitch Lilly you can shut the fuck up, because I been waiting to fuck you up anyway."

"Girl, and when you put your hands on me I will have you arrested."

"BITCH! CALL THEM...Both yall hoes foul and not shit!"

Lamar was in rage. Laughing both Lilly and Jabari turned and started off walking away. Filled with anger Lamar slipped out of Hanna's hands and took off. Quickly running up on Jabari catching him in his head. He went the swinging as he jumped down on top of him. Lilly trying to help she swung and caught Lamar in the face pulling on his jacket, but she was caught off guard by Hanna tackling her to the ground as well. Rushing over I pulled Lamar up off Jabari but they were steady swinging at each other. Lamar had stripped Jabari out of his shirt as well as Jabari ripping Lamar Jacket.

"Hell no, Tyrrell let me go I going to FUCK THAT BITCH UP!"

"Nah, come on hoe bitch you pussy wanna catch a bitch off guard bitch come on."

This shit was getting too crazy, I held on to Lamar and carried him to my car. Still kicking and screaming now he was at me.

"Baby just calm the FUCK DOWN!"

"No FUCK YOU!"

"Lamar chill for real damn! I'm just trying to talk to____."

"No, FUCK a damn talk! You a dirty ass bastard and I don't want your ass, you nasty and Sleazy."

"Baby that was not me, I'm trying to tell you that was not me_____."

"Not you! Nigga are you fucking serious! ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS!"

Lamar shouted going crazy swinging at me. Now we were tussling going back and forth. Rushing to stop us, we were separated. I saw Lamar had tears in his eyes he was so full of pain and I couldn't explain to him why that happens or how it did.

"Baby I love you, I didn't do that shit!"

I yelled but he wasn't hearing me he really. As much as I tried to get to him they were pulling him away.

"Lamar, I love you!"

"Fuck you! You don't love shit! I hate you and I'm done with you!"

Those were the last words he spoked and that he was put into a car and Hanna followed behind getting in and they rode off. Looking over to Jabari and Lilly they both stood there with smiles and smirks. Something was not right, and I just knew they were the reason why Lamar was mad.