25

Tyrrell POV

"Ok nigga, let's get something straight right now just because we had talked a few times don't make us penny and Dejanay off the proud family. We, not friends."

Jabari said as he got out of the car. I had called him up because I needed his help.

"Yea yea nigga but you still came come on."

I said telling him to follow me to the pavilion over by the basketball court. There were some fellas on the court shootings hoops on half of the court and kids playing in the puddles of the other half.

"Ok playboy, what's up, because I don't like the fact I had to leave my man to come to deal with you."

"Well you not dealing with nothing, I just needed your opinion on something and you the only one person I know I can get help from."

I said giving him an amused look.

"So what's up Tyrrell? What is it?"

Well...straight up I need your help."

"Ok, help with what?"

I fiddled with my fingers a bit sitting on top of the table. I was a little nervous asking him this not knowing how Jabari was going to react.

"Tyrrell...What the fuck is it?"

"I need your help...in getting Lamar back."

I spoked and Jabari head jerked back. His mouth hung open a bit as he put his hand on his hip.

"You what? Oh uh uh Tyrrell hell no."

"Wait no? Why not?"

"Why? Tyrrell I just got back in good with Lamar myself and you want me to go fuck that up with him again because you want him back. Hell no, you fucked that up between you and him."

Jabari said pointing at me like the whole thing was my fault.

"WHAT? Nigga is you serious...First off no YOU and Lilly fucked up me and Lamar relationship. I didn't do anything."

"Tyrrell I cant, do you know how I felt not having my best friend around. I already feel like an ass enough for the fact that I had to beg him back into my life. I'm not about to fuck things up between us again."

Jabari said looking very serious.

"Jabari you not messing up nothing. I just need your help. You know just as much as me that I and Lamar are meant to be. You got to help me, you owe this to me."

"I owe you! How?"

"Nigga he not with me BECAUSE OF YOU!!!"

I said raising my voice causing people to stare. I was becoming mad because I felt like if anything Jabari needed to help me since he broke us up. I felt like shit the other night when Lamar wouldn't even talk to me. The way he rushed off me had me feeling like in my own dong I did truly do him wrong.

"Jabari you have too, please bruh."

"Ty he is happy with Andre____."

"Man FUCK Andre he not happy with that nigga! Lamar knows he loves me he just saying that to lie to himself."

I fussed brushing off the topic of Andre. I could Fuck that nigga up on sight if I ran into him. Lamar was my nigga and he took him from me.

"You really serious about this huh?"

"Bruh hell yea, I want my baby back. Lamar needs to be with me not that fuck nigga."

"What fuck nigga?"

I heard someone asked. I looked up and saw Jamie and Wallace walking over to us. 

"Nobody nothing..."

"Well, it had to be something the way you were talking, whats up Fatty?"

"Hey, lil bitch."

Jabari shot back rolling his neck at Jamie."

"What yall doing here?" Wallace asked.

"Shit nothing just chilling, bout to rob these niggas on this court tho I need some lunch money."

"Oh you game, I was checking them fools out when we pulled up. They pocket holding something. Its been a minute since I played for money on the court."

"Oh shit well, I'm down." 

Jamie said trying to join in on the conversation.

"Shit we a team then." 

Wallace said laughing. Catching out the corner my eye I saw his hand around Jamie's waist. Shit didn't look right to me and the way Jamie was looking he didn't seem to too much like it.

"Ay Wallace see if they down for a quick game."

I asked him. Giving me a nod Wallace jogged off over to them.

"Jamie, you good bruh?"

"Umm last time I checked I was."

"Hold on yall I got a call."

Jabari said answering the phone walking off.

"Yea, no I'm asking like you ok for real...you know if there anything bothering you, you know you could tell me, right?

"Yea Ty...I would believe you got me on anything."

Jamie said sounding so sarcastic.

"No Jamie for real bruh, you're my lil brother I will always have your back, so if there anything you need to tell me I'm here for real like all jokes aside for real."

I said sounding serious. I think then Jamie knew I was serious. His look changed and he nodded his head agreeing with me.

"Ight, so let me ask you something, you and Wallace been hanging out a lot what's up with all that?"

"Oh that... well...like we just been hanging because I be bored mostly."

"Mama know about this?"

"I mean whats there to know we just chilling you know he trying to be like a father figure to us. He always buying me stuff so you know."

"Is that all he doing though?"

" Yes, Tyrrell what the_____."

"Yo Ty, it's on, they ready yall ready?"

Wallace said running up. I looked over at Jamie who was looking upset at me so I just nodded my head and stood up. Jamie Rolled his eyes and start off for the court. 

"Tyrrell..."

I heard Jabari call my name as he ended his phone call.

"Ok, look, playboy, I will help you but if this goes left and he finds out you better not put and say I was part of shit you hear me?"

Jabari said putting his finger in my face. 

"Ok, ight I got you."

"I'm serious Ty."

"No, for real I got you if it goes left I will say it was all me. He will never know you were involved."

I said holding up my hand. Giving me the side eye look Jabari shook on it with me and we headed to the court to shake these fools out their money.