ONE

"Incheon Airport...." I mumbles alone.

After 18 years, I never back to Korea and I turn 21 now because I actually live in America with my parents. The actual reason why I came back here was my parents get to change their working place at China and they said it's maybe a temporary or short gap so as I was in the middle holiday season I need to live with my brother.

Yes, my stranger brother, Park Seonghwa.

About 10 minutes, I was walking around at the airport without knowing where I should go actually so I decided to sit down on the seat that already set up for people and waiting.

I open up my phone and looked at the picture of my brother that I never meet before because he lived with my grandparents but after my grandparents passed away about 3 years ago he live with his friend, he not that bad my heart saying and I sighed.

"Please seonghwa... I really needed you to help me for this time, I know you both never meet before but I'm sure you both will get along together as a siblings." My mom said to my brother at the night before they sending me off. That what I was eavesdropped when passing by my parents room.

"Sorry, excuse me? Are you Park Seohyun?"

A male voice asked. I got shocked when the male suddenly approach me without any sound of the footsteps.

Actually, I were surprised by his looked. The male was so perfectly handsome, tall enough, sweet smile that I never saw before, wearing a very boyfriend material cloth and deep down my heart was saying is he an Angel? and I shooked my head before blinked in a couple time, I was just realized that male I describe him as an angel was my brother.

Damn...

"Yes, I am. Are you Seonghwa? Park Seonghwa? My brother?" I said straight to the point. It just I still not believed the fact that I actually really have a freaking handsome brother that I never know.

"Yup, Sorry for being late it's traffic jams. So, let's go home? Shall we?" He asked with a smile and I just nodded.

I put my phone in a sling bag and grabbed my luggage while put my bagpack at the back. My hand was full of plastic bags that I bought at the store before but this man just stood like a pillar and not bothered to help me.

Of course...

I almost dropped my jaw and was like hello! I needed help can you saw it? I said that in my thoughts. But then I just realized that my brother not an angel as he looked.

"Come on, slowass... we're going late" he said and walk away.

Damn, park seonghwa! I pouted and walked behind him quietly.

———

I put all the bags in the car boot and get in the car a I take a sit at the front of passenger seat.

"Let's go." I exclaimed.

While I was looking a view outside the window I smiling and realized how much Korean change it's been so long since I was here and it's amazed me. Suddenly, I get interrupted by my brother.

"Em... Once you decided to live with me..." Before he finished his sentences I already cut his word off.

"It wasn't me who decided to live with you, it was mom actually— and I really don't want to share a life with you." I finished my word without look at him.

"...can you please show your respect to me? Let me finishing my word first and you can say everything you want after me. I am your brother after all." He said with a very colded tone and sending a short glare eyes to me.

"Okay... sorry for my bad behavior. You can continue what you want to say." I said as I rolling my eyes and crossing my arm.

"There was a rules if you want to live peacefully at my place..." He said while looking at me with a short glare and I just nodded before he continuing his word.

"First, please behave yourself. Second, you need to ask my permission if you want to go out or anything. Third, you need to eat everytime I need you to eat like breakfast, lunch, dinner or supper...." He wanted to continue but again I cut it off.

"W-wait! why I need to eat... whenever you want me to eat? I'm not a kid." I said while furrowed my brows and looked at him with a frustration.

He closed his eyes for a second and take a deep breath before releasing it heavily "Can you just let me finish it first?" He asked.

"Sorry..." I muttered the word while pouted my mouth and he continued it again.

"Fourth, please don't make any noisy or do something weird because it's already noisy and weird at home so don't added yourself. Fifth, don't ever touched my things and don't you dare to get in my room okay? So anything?" He asked.

"That's all? Okay I got it. You can trust me."I said and smirk a little.

"Ahh.... one more thing I almost forgot, don't ever think to date with my friends I hate it they are all weird so don't get closed with them." He said while looking at me with a deep eyes to intimidated me and of course it work.

Well you know how man looking right? It's sometimes scary.

"I'm not gonna promised you but we'll see then, you don't have to be worried I already got stuck with a really weird guy here I can handled myself." I said and chuckled a bit. His eyes widened and clenched his jaw as he continued driving his car go to home.

I laughed at him. I don't know he was like this kind of person.

Sorry brother your Sissy was really stubborn girl you might have after this.

Sorry this first chapter was really short and it's my first time writing something in here :'(

PLUS English is not my first language so sorry for the mistake verb and pronounce I feel so bad now for not study in English so hard. Damn me.