THREE

I played with my feet back and forth. Waiting Hongjoong for coming to me. I'm not really want to go inside it must be weird if I just stepping inside without someone escorted me?

'Wow Seohyun who do you think you are? Escorted?'

I laughed a little because of my stupid thought. Out of sudden someone voice hit me and it's was Hongjoong.

"Why are you still standing here? Just come in it's okay....they're all nice guys but a little weird of course." He questioned to me when he saw I'm not moving after all. Shocked. I just nodded and following his stepped into the house.

Hey! guys be quiet please... we have a guest right now." Hongjoong said out loud and making their eyes toward me.

"Oh shit who is she?!" A tallest guy with a dark? Light? Whatever the thing was his hair was orange or brown kind like that coloured while smiling at me. He looked nice.

"Wait! is she seonghwa hyung sister?" The others tallest guy appeared but this one with fluffy faced. He looked sweet.

"Is she?!!!!!" He said almost yelling. I swear his voice really loud like a really loud maybe the neighbours can heard too. The other three just stay silence and remained to looked at me.

"Oh god, please lower your voiced. Yes, she was Seonghwa's sister so please take a good care of her while she was here. All gathered up and introduced yourself." Hongjoong commanded.

I followed Hongjoong step toward the boys. So, awkward moment right now. I'm not used to get in the house full of boys. I was reaching my brother eyes hoping he can do something for me at least. Once we having a eyes contact he just turn around his head and ignored me.

What was I expecting from him...

"Hi guys, I'm Park Seohyun. I'm 21 this year. As you guys know...I'm a Seonghwa's sister by the way. So, I hope we can get along together? If not it's okay I'm not bother either." I said nicely and smile as innocent as I can.

A guy with a orange hair approached me first "Oh great! You share a same age with us except him. He's a baby." He pointing his finger to the youngest.

"I'm not a baby hyung... so please." the youngest groan a bit. The orange hair guy just laughing a little.

"I'm mingi by the way, Song Mingi. If you have anything was upsetting you just find me, I'm full of humour." I chuckled a bit and I just nodded.

"I'm Jeong Yunho. You know, I'm good at listening so you can trust me a little maybe?." I speechless. Why he need to mention a little? That was meant I actually cannot trusted him after all.

"Hi sweetie... I'm Jung Wooyoung, Woo. Young. But you can call me yours if you want." He said seducing and winked his eyes to me.

My eyes just widened and I can feel my heart stop beating for a second when I heard his statement. He sounded so cringey but he managed for making me blushed.

"Awww...how cute when you got a blushing baby." He laughed at me and I can see my brother just sending a short glared eyes to him.

"Hi Seohyun, I'm yeosang. Kang Yeosang. I'm one of normal guys here so anything just called me okay?" The blonde guy said softly and asked me. He really looked alike Prince or statue? He's handsome. I just give him an okay signal and nodded.

"I'm Choi Jongho. Yeah, as you can see I'm a maknae here but I'm the most stronger among them. You can bossy me around but not crossed over the limits." He said in the coolest way ever.

"Okay Mr.stronger, what was that limits?" I replied and make him laughed a bit.

"Don't bothering me when I was asleep, eating, playing my games and the rest is okay." He smiled.

Last but not least, he so quite here. He has a very unique hair which was all black but have a little dark green at infront of his hair. It's looked like a chart pie for certain people it kinda weird but how can he looked so hot even not trying. To be honest he really got my attention.

"I'm San." He said. Simple and short. Not bothered to looked at me. I blinked multiple times and furrowed my brows. End? Really? That's all? He really weird but I still keep smiling on him actually trying to being nice. At least.

Suddenly I heard someone was laughing at the back not too loud but sure enough all people in this house can heard that. It was Seonghwa's voice. I just wondering why he laughing out of sudden. I raising my right eyebrow. Sending my curious look at him.

What the hell are you laughing at Hwa?

"Seohyun... why you're become so polite and nicely right now? You always talking back at me earlier. So not you though...." He smirked a bit.

I poked my tounge inside my cheek. "Just shut your mouth fuck up Seonghwa, I'm not talking with you." I said as I sighed.

He just want his friend know my bad behavior. I'm not supposed to answer him like that. That make me more like a badass girl now, shit brother ever.

There she is...

I just rolling my eyes toward him not trying to take a looked at the other eyes. I can feel the way they looking at me surprisingly. Maybe not believed the fact I was that kind of the girl.

"Woah! okay, calm down you both. I know you two are siblings but how can you guys have like a really similarity attitudes?" Hongjoong speak up while he raising his eyebrows. Me and Seonghwa just looked at him with a death glared eyes.

He chuckled nervous. "Whatever... it was just— forgot what I was saying just now. So, Yunho and Jongho please showed Seohyun her room and take all her things."

"Oh no it's okay I can take all my things with mysel—" Before I finished my sentences Hongjoong cut my word.

"Oh sure you're not, just do what I'm saying okay? Em you need to come down at 9 it's dinner time so make sure you're ready." He said. He make me no choices to answer him. I just nodded.

"All of you please clean up all the messed up. You saw Seonghwa over there. He really not in the good mood so before he talk with you guys all over the night better do it now." Hongjoong demanding the others.

"Come on, Seohyun we show your room." the both said to me and holding all my stuffs.

I pouted my mouth and letting out my sighed. I looking at the others eyes and bowing to them as I'm wanted to excuse myself. I follow the two behind. My eyes looking around the house It's so pretty and clean. I'm impressed with this eight single boys can manage themselves in this house.

Because usually a boy not really take a good care the house but not including the living room. It's too messy. I thought the house will cracked because they looked so aggressive when playing with each other.

Yeah I know this story was so bored I'm sorry but thank you for those who reading this :'))) I really appreciate it.