TWENTY-SIX

2:45 am.

I tried to closed my eyes but nothing happened. My mind keep pushing back and forth thinking about what will happen for my relationship. It's too complicated to describe now.

Too many thing lingering in my mind. Should I just going on with San? But how about the others? I took my eyes at the ceiling and letting out my heavy sighed. I sat properly on my bed and put my face on blank. Untill I heard someone knocked my door.

I jumped down from my bed and walking toward the door. I open that and revealed San. My eyes turned to widening as my breathing hitched a bit. It's not just me in shocked, his face look shocked too while his eyes scanning me up and down.

Oh shit!

I just wore a singlet and a short short. I quickly hiding my body behind the door. I keep my eyes shut it's too embarassing for him to looking at my body. I clearing my throat before started to speak.

"What do you want, San?" I asked him.

He not answering me but he keep pushing my door untill his body completely inside my room. I just stay silent untill I saw him locked my door. Oh my god, what are he doing now? I swallow my gulp hard.

He take my hand and drag me to my bed. He slowly pushed me to sit down and I doing what he want to. We both sit in front each other while our hand intertwined together. His eyes staring to me and a silence filled up the room for awhile.

"Are you okay, baby?" He asked me while brushing my hand skin soft. I just hummed for respond.

"You know, you can tell me everything right? I'm always here for you." He continue again and this time he put his other hand on my face and rubbing my cheek.

"I don't know, San. I just-- I don't know. It's feel like I'm stuck with my own feeling and I hated it." I said as I take my eyes down and looking at my thigh, at my hand that he wrapped with his hand perfect.

"I love you okay, I love you. I don't know what were you thinking right now but please don't ever thinking to leave me, hm?" He said as he put his both hand at my cheek. He lifted up my face to make me looking at his eyes.

I just shaking my head which is I really don't know how to react him. Did I love San? Yes. I love him. But to be with him, I don't know. That what I feel right now.

"Seohyun, just let me love you. Please?" He said while putting his hand on my bare thigh.

I just smiling weak to him not bothered to said anything. He continue staring at my eyes untill his eyes locked at my lips. I know what he want to do. So, I just keep my eyes shut and let him do everything to me. Deep in my heart I really want him.

___

He put his soft lips on me as he kiss me. I can't lying myself if I said I not enjoyed the feeling. The feeling he kiss me really turning me on and I kiss him back. He put his right hand at my neck and the other one slipped into my singlet. His hand touched my skin and make me flinched a bit as he continued rubbed my body soft.

"Fuck! I want you." He groan a bit as he pushing my body to my bed.

He continue to kiss me with his passion and now he on top of me. I didn't realize that I already spreading my leg and make him sit in the middle. He kissing turning down to my jaw and my neck. He stopped at my sweet spot and sucking that soft to leaving a mark.

After that he broke the kisses and he look at me. We both running out our breath, we just staring each other untill his hand touching my leg and started to rubbing soft. I biting my lips as I hold myself for not letting out any sound.