FIVE

JONGHO POV

I made my way toward the dinning room with a very confused face. I shaked my head trying to process what Soohyun was talking just now. As I arrived at the table I sat down quietly.

"Where was she?". Hongjoong asked and looked at me.

"She will going down in 10". I said. All the boys just nodded and start to eat their meal. I suddenly called all my brothers who was already to start eating.

Hyung!

"Which hyung do you mentioned of Jongho?" San was asking me nonchalantly and trying to eat.

"All of you of course." I replied as rolling my eyes and letting out my sighed. "Is that normal if we have a sleeping habits?" I continued my word.

"Yes, Jongho it's normal. Even you have a sleeping habit and it was seriously bad. You always kicking me when you're sleep and talking randomly it's scared me though". Mingi answering my question. He laughing lightly and also the rest.

I got annoyed. I admitted that one actually but then I asked again with serious looked. "Okay whatever hyung, this was serious it is still normal if you said crying on sleep was your sleeping habit?" And this time all eyes was focusing on me. Deep and quiet.

"What are you trying to say Jongho?" Wooyoung asked curiously.

"It's about Seohyun noona." I sighed heavily. Everyone stop chewing and shown a very shocked emotion.

"What do you mean? What was wrong with her? Tell me." Seonghwa asked me concerned.

Yes of course he worried. He was Seohyun's brother anyways. Even they're only meet today doesn't mean he never care about her. She's the only one sister he had. The only one he need to protect while she was here.

"I was trying to wake her up, I knocked her door but she's not responding. So I just open the door and walking in. As soon as I standing beside her I noticed a tears on her cheek. It was like she's crying. I asked her if anything happened or she's okay or not and she just replied that it was her habit sleep". I said with a long widths.

"That's why I asked this question to you all." I continued.

Seohyun must be new here but she was a part of Seonghwa's family. That's mean we need to know all about her. She officially under our care terms. Our responsibility. We don't want her to get sick or maybe something make her upset. If she get hurt all of us will hurt too.

"I'm just worried hyung, she just meet us today and we don't know her as much and maybe if she hurt she obviously will hiding all her pain without telling us. Well we're outsider. Even with you Seonghwa hyung." I added again and slowly take my food into my mouth.

"Jongho why you're always like care about people?" Wooyoung asked me while chewing his food.

"She's not a random people hyung, she was Seonghwa hyung sister. So she's our family too." I said like a little bit angry. The way Wooyoung said just looked like Seohyun was some random girl out there. Which was we doesn't need to care.

"Awww when my Jongho was grew up huh? You look more matured now. It was like yesterday you're baby and cuddling with me." Yunho said with the most cutest voice his ever made. He cupping my both cheeks and trying to kiss me. I was shouted out loud for not letting him kissed me. It's annoying.

___

I wore a soft pink hoodie with a long black legging pant, and put a round glasses on my face. The reason I'm wearing a glasses was to hiding my puffy eyes. I'm not sure how much I crying when I was asleep but when I looked at mirror my face turn like a zombie. It's terrible and horror a little.

After I satisfied with my looked I'm going to dinning room but I heard the boys was discussing something like a serious one but I'm not even care at all.

"Hey guys sorry I'm late." I said as I sat in the middle between Seonghwa on my left and Yeosang on my right and beside him was Wooyoung. In front of me was Mingi, Yunho, Jongho and San. They're all just stay silent and taking their eyes to me which was to weird for me now. Am I doing something bad or I am looking bad right now? I'm asking the question to myself. Obviously.

"Are you okay Seohyun? I heard you're crying". Seonghwa asked me while turning his head toward me with his worried eyes. I sighed. I turn my head to Jongho and raise my eyebrow. He make a sorry word with his mouth in silence.

"It's was nothing. I'm good. Totally fine. So don't to be worried like I'm gonna die soon. Crying not that hurt right?." I chuckled and laugh. I swear this was the most fakers laugh I ever done. My eyes shakingly watching all the eyes who was looking at me.

"If you have something need to share we can be your ears or you need a shoulder to hang on we always been there. So please don't make yourself suffer alone. Let us know at least. We are family now." Hong joong said with full of concerned.

I'm clueless. I don't know how to give him and the rest answer. I'm not the type who always talk to people with my suck problems. I don't want to burden someone with this. So I decided to remain silenced and trying to not paying attention with them.

Sorry again for this short one. I don't know how to put that longer.🤧

Still this story sound bored I know 🥴
But please keep reading I will show you the best after this. Thank you ❤️