NINE

I'm nervous.... I never got this closed with the boys before. So, San was the first guys approached me like this. I staring at his eyes and take a really deep breath. He suddenly change his eyes from my eyes to my lips. I can saw he gulp a little and make his adam's apple moving up and down. But I'm not doing anything just waiting him to do or said something to me.

He tilted his head a little to make his lips touch my lips. I'm speechless. I don't know how to react. I suddenly close my eyes and let him control all over my lips. His smooth lips dancing gently on my lips make me gasp a bit because of the pleasure he give me and I can felt his tongue licked my bottom lips. So, I open up my mouth a little for make everything easier. But before he tried to taste everything inside my mouth, my phone was ringing.

What a perfect time.

I took a glance to the phone and tried to pick that up but San hold my wrist to stopped me. I make my eyes to him.

"Just ignore the call..." he said between the kisses. After 10 second the phone stopped ringing.

San continue to kiss me back. He made his tongue inside my mouth. He explore all inside me, It was like he want me to taste him too. The kiss was so soft and gentle. I pull up my arm wrapped around his neck and played my hand in the end of his hair. I can't resist the pleasure he give me and his thumb was rubbing my cheek in a circle. I breathing unorganized and also him. Before he make things goes far my phone ringing again. I heard he groan a bit then he pull away his body and break the kisses.

Shit!

He said almost whisper but I still can heard that. He move his body back to the seat. He looked mad. Yeah of course his mad. He not settle the things with me. Yet.

"Pick up your calls, it's so noisy...." he said as he continued to drive.

I take my phone up and I saw at the name on the screen it was Yeonjun. Just looked at his name can make me smile ear to ear. All the way back home I was talking with Yeonjun. Too many things we talked about. But San was quiet after that. I took a glance into him, I saw he clenched his jaw and his face was so red now. Is he angry? I shaking my head and tried to ignore him.

___

After we reached home San stomped out the car and closed the door roughly. I have no word right now. So I get out from the car too and follow him behind. The way he walking I know he was really angry but I don't know why he need to be like this angry?

San stepped inside the house and going to upstairs but Mingi stopped him.

"Hey dude, what was wrong with you? You looked anger? Are you okay?" He touched San shoulder. All the boys was seating in the living room were looked at him.

Confused..

"Don't touch me Mingi. Hands off now." San replied and give a dead glares eyes to mingi and made his way to the upstairs. I just standing in front of the door and watching what was he doing. I furrows my brows and bitting my lower lips.

"What was wrong with San, sweetie?" Wooyoung asked me when he saw me standing confusion.

"I don't know. I'm not doing anything he just mad at something maybe, I don't know..." I replied and made my way to my room.

___

After I finished my shower I laid my body on the bed. I sighed. I looked at the ceiling and remember something that I and Yeonjun talking about.