TWENTY-THREE

Wooyoung grabbed my hand and make me stop. I turning my head down and my eyes hit him. Why Wooyoung? Why you need to stop me like this time? I'm fucking nervous now. Well, obviously with San and Yunho. The way they stare at me sending a shiver on my body.

"Sweetie." Wooyoung called me.

"Oh uh- yeah I'm good." I stutter.

"I'm not asking you a question yet." He said. I got blushed on my cheek. It's embarassing.

"Haven't you eaten? We're going out for dinner, wanna join us?" He asked me.

"Em, have I?" I rolling my eyes which is thinking if I already eat or not.

"It's okay just go with us. Come." He said while dragging me to downstairs and he put his hand around my waist. He really make me uncomfortable.

"Woo, I can walk by myself you don't need to hold me like this." I said as I tried to pushed his hand away. But he tighter the grip more not even thinking to let me go.

"Keep quiet sweetie I just put my hand and it's not like I'm harming you." He give me wink before we reached at his car.

After he released me from his grip I was about to open the back passengers door but he stopped me. I looked at him confused.

"Take the front seat please, my lady." He demanding. I rolling my eyes annoyed. But still I quietly follow his instructions.

"Hey! I want to sit at the front. Move please." Mingi suddenly pushed me away. But then Wooyoung spoke up.

"This is my car dude, I want my sweetie in front so you sit at the back." He said and pointing his finger to the back seat as he looked at Mingi.

"Fine, you shit!" He pouting his mouth and getting inside the car.

___

The driving was boring. They're not talking to each other. I was like so confusion right now. I mean they're always arguing and fighting each other at home. Why can they acted like they doesn't closer at all. I pulled out my phone and texting Yeonjun.

Mymate💞

👸
Hey hey mate where r u?!

I need u duh!!!

I got stuck help!!!

💞
U ruined my sleep!!!

Back off or me gonna mad at u

Shoo shoo~

👸
U what?!

Hey I don't fucking care if u sleep or not

Help me!!!

💞
Fine!!!

What is it?!  U got stuck with what?!

😑

👸
In the car

With the dummy

What should I do now?  Ugh!!!

💞
Get their shit ass down

Give a spanking then settle

Wait but who?!

👸
U just ask me who?!