FOURTEEN

Seohyun POV

Lee Taeyong...

He was my boyfriend and my senior when I'm a junior high school. He was the most sweeteners guy I ever met. I believe he can protect, care, and gave all I want. He such an angel for me.

But Yeonjun already gave me a warning about him, he knows everything about Taeyong. He and all the gang was a fucking boy except Jaehyun, but I choose for not listening him.

We got so much attention at school, everybody called us a couple goals and certain people might jealous with us or they might thinking I'm out of my mind for having a relationship with this jerk.

Everything was going fine at first but after almost 3 months in a relationship he's change. He used to be someone that I don't know who was the real he.

He always get mad at me. Everything I've done was all wrong in his eyes. He will called me when he need something from me which was he needy. If I'm not listening him, I will got a slap, kick or something will make my skin shown a bruised.

But he never hit me at the part that people can saw it. So clever. But Jaehyun always defend me whenever Taeyong lost his temper.

Untill one day Jaehyun came up to me and said he like me. Which was make me frowned, he know better that Taeyong hate if his gang fall in love with me. He tried to kiss me before but Taeyoung seeing that scene.

They got fought and the loser one was Jaehyun. He can't beat Taeyong. He more stronger among the gang especially when he get mad.

I really can't hold it anymore. I want this relationship over. I want him to let go of me. But he doesn't want to. He mad. He forced me to having a sex with him. This is the last thing I want to heard from him.

I refused it and I am glad I already called Yeonjun for coming to save me. End up he got kicked out from the school and I never seen him after that.

That day was the most hardest day ever happened to me. I cried as much as I can. I'm in pain not just outside but also inside. I said sorry to Yeonjun for not listening him. Like usual he will said it's not my fault, we always make mistakes and from that we can learn to.

God really sending an angel in person to me I really glad for having him in my life.
That relationship made me traumatized. Even the incident was happened a couple years ago.

I trauma to accept any man in my life except Yeonjun. Now I'm stuck with San. Which was he already fallen in love with me. I do love him too but I'm scared. I'm not ready for having another relationship now. So I choose to ignore him, even I know I'm not that strong to pushed him away from my life.

___

"Hey sweetie why are you laying down here?" That voice woke me up from my illusion. I open up my eyes and looking at Wooyoung who was bent down for looking me at the floor.

I laying cross my body on the floor at the living room. I just needed a time for resting my cured mind. I smiling weak at him. He furrowed his brows to me.

"Why you looked so miserable now? What were you thinking about?" He asked me.

"Nothing." I replied him and sat up properly. He joining me to sat down at the floor too.

"When a girl said nothing that's mean it actually has something, right? Just tell me." He asked again and make me sighed.

"Woo, I'm fine thanks for asking. Don't need to worried." I cupped his cheek with my both hand make him surprised a little. Then he smile to me.

"Okay wanna going out with me? Having a walk outside maybe, I think it's better to released your tension." He suggest me.

I nodded. I never going out from this house since I'm coming here. That's really a brilliant idea. He smiled satisfied and grab my hands to follow him. We going to the garage and having a drive together.

"Where are we going Woo?"

"Somewhere, you might be surprised later."

I pouted my mouth. Today Wooyoung really looks different he not behaving like usually he does. He more matured? Yes. I thought he never have like this side inside him because he always with his extra hyper, extra louder, extra cringey and always look cute. Without I realized that I formed my smile on my face while thinking him.

___

"Here we are."

I took my eyes looking around the place. It's look like a cafe but the place was really open which was we can felt the fresh air from outside and we can saw the view of the blue ocean near the cafe. It's quite peaceful.

"Wow! how can you found this place it's really beautiful." I said fascinating.

"Em I found this place when the last time I got a problems with my school mate." He chuckles a little. I just nodded not bothering to asked his problem because I already have my own problems.

We order two cups of coffee latte and having some bread while sat down at the table which was so close with ocean. The air brushing my hair was so soft. I felt like the nature gave me a healing time to calm down.

"Sweetie, do you have a boyfriend?" He asked me out of sudden while putting his jacket on my leg. Yes, I'm not changing my cloth when I coming here.

"Why are you being so curious, Woo?" I raising my brows.

"Just nothing. It's okay if you didn't want to tell me." He said while sipping a coffee.

"No. I'm not interested for having relationship with someone now." I replies him.

"What if that someone was me?" He asked again and gave me a deep look.

"What do you mean Woo? Please don't make me confused." I said while took my eyes to other place. I hope he not said something that I really don't want to heard this time.

"Fine, what I told you this morning it's real. I said I'm in love with you and I really mean it." He admit.

My eyes turn widening and I felt like something sharp stabbing my heart. I don't know how to react him. I already got stuck with San and now with Wooyoung.

How my life never give me a rest even for one second?

"Wooyoung-ah..."

"No, you didn't need to give me an anwer now. Just thinking about this. Don't force yourself if you can't accept that. I'm okay...."

He seriously sounded so matured. Where was the Wooyoung that I know when I came here? I nodded and give him a little smile.

"We can have a date too if you want to try this. So, we can know if this relationship can goes far or just like this. Be a friend." He continue it again.

"Yes, sure. I like that one. But I will give you a date and a time okay? I tell you when I was ready." I replies him.

He just nodded. He take a really deep breath and release that with a heavy sound of breathing. We both continued to seeing the view in front of ours. But our minds were thinking something else and it's too complicated to said that.

As I kept pondering over the sea I got a notification on my phone. It was Yeonjun. He telling me he already here and will going to my place as fast as he can. I put a smile on my face. I took a look to Wooyoung, he already staring me with a zero emotion on his face.

"Woo, shall we go home now?" I asked him and he nodded.

We both going back to our house. The driving were really silent too awkward to said anything. I took my eyes to the outside watching the views. There was many things happen to me lately I want to gave up but I can't. I need face it even sometimes I really wish this thing can vanished from my life in a one blinked.