ELEVEN

The restaurant was very pretty. The cozy atmosphere of the small lamps relies on, make the place more stunning there and romantic for those couple who are coming tonight. The waitress welcoming us with a very sweet smile and showing us our tables.

"Why are they staring at us?" I asked my brother as soon as I sat down.

"Because you the most beautiful here..." He chuckles lightly.

"Don't make a joke with me okay..." I said to him.

"I'm not. I can show you if you want." He raising his brows to me.

"How?" I narrowed my eyes and sending a sharp gaze to him.

Suddenly he calling up the waitress who was standing not too far with us. So the waitress asked him if he need anything. But I surprised with the word was coming out from his mouth.

"Sorry, just wanna asked you. Is she pretty? Just being honest." The question make the waitress shocked but he made his eyes toward me.

"Too much beauty." He replied shyly.

My eyes turning wide and my face got so red now. Seonghwa find me cute with that face so he laughing at me. He said thank you to the waitress and sorry for bothering his works.

After we got our meals we started eating. I swear the all food that Seonghwa order it's super good. Well I love food and luckily the food suit with my taste. While we are eating Seonghwa started to asking me a question.

"So, how's your life there?" He took a little glance to me.

"Nothing much just okay...." I answered indifferent.

"Come on just tell me everything, there's nothing to hide for please...." He looked disappointed with my answer. I sighed.

"Fine. I'm not that happy there." I looking at him. He looked surprised. So I continue again.

"Well, you know mom and dad really workaholic person. It's not like they neglecting me but yes a little. It's up to you for believe in me or not but I told you the truth. They never asked me if I need something or not, I hungry or craving something, if schooling was good or not, I have a friends or not. If im sick or not. They never asked. No. They didn't want to know even a bit. Sometimes I just feel like I want to be somebody daughter who the parents really take a good care of their child. I need that kind of attention." I sighed.

"Really? Why they never mentioned about this with me before." He voices cracked a little and he looked sad.

"They doesn't want you to know it's not a big deal." I chuckles a little and continued it again.

"That's why I become like this. Talking back to the other, always sarcastic, disrespectful with the oldest. Just I need their attention. I'm not doing that on purpose. But it works everytime. Even it's not a good attention but at least they pay a little attention to me." I looked at my plate and playing with my food.

"Should I telling them how are you feel now?" He asked concerned.

"No. Please don't. I don't want them know how I feel, this thing will give them a more burden. Having me in their life was gave them so much trouble. I didn't want to added more. I'm used to live like that. So, I'm okay. I have you now, you can gave me all the attention I need right?" I asked him not too serious.

"Sure, I will gave all you wanted after this just asked me okay?" He said while holding my hands. I nodded and smile to him.

"So, are you have a friends there?" He asked again.