TWENTY-TWO

I was going downstairs to watching a movie. But then I saw Jongho was sitting outside and his head looking at the night sky. I pouted my mouth and walking toward him. I looking around trying to find the others but no one showing up.

I tiptoeing and snapped him. He cursed because of the surprised. His face really shocked. He turning his head to me as I titled my head at his side face. His eyes watering. He cry? Why? I furrows my brows and sat down beside him.

"Hey are you alright? Your eyes watering, did you cry?" I asked him first.

"Uh- no, I'm not crying it's just a dust." He said while wiping his eyes and not looking at me.

"Such a liar." I mumbling. He just turning his head down and playing with his toes. His hand intertwined together and he pouting his mouth.

"Come on Jongho, just share with me. You know I will keep your secret quietly. Just told me everything, can you?" I said and putting my hand on his tight rubbing softly.

"I don't know noona, I feel like I'm the loser now. Everything I done was turning wrong. I trying hard but my body turn to otherwise. I'm bad." He admit as he sighed under his breath.

"Okay, what was that? Can you tell me the whole details? I want to know what the things you bothering about." I asked him back.

"You know I take a vocal class, right?" He asked me and I just nodded.

"I have an exam two more days, but I don't know why I can't do like what I want. I'm scared if I can't make it. I really can't thinking if I got failed for this exam because this was the final one. I need to do that with my fully passion." He explained as sighed out from his mouth.

"Jongho just chill, you don't need to worried about that. What was the actual reason you take that cost? You want to showing off your skills? Or you just want to got like a full mark? Hmm?" I asked him. He just shaking his head.

"Well, it's depends on what you were thinking. If you struggle to got pass for this I'm sure enough you will got like a thousands problem here, but if you do it without thinking if you can make it or not you will got what the real you want. Do you understand me?" I asked him again.

He looked at me while pouting his mouth and make his eyebrows lower. I blinked my eyes multiple time and swallow my gulp. I sighed under my breath.

How can I explained this to him?

"Fine, you just do it okay don't thinking about the result. I'm sure you will make it, you're the best student there. You can do it I believe in you." I said and patting his back.

"Thanks noona, I will try my best." He smiling weak at me.

"Welcome baby, here I give you hug. Come here." I said as I open my arm large.

He suddenly get up and running away from me. I got speechless. How dare he just run from me? I standing up to and trying to catched him.

"Noona, please don't. I'm okay now and I don't want your hug it's disgusting. Stay away." He said and he pulled his hand out to stop me.

"No, no, mommy still want to hug you baby. So, come here baby I will comfort you." I teasing him more and trying to get close with him.

He running away from me again and we both just running around at the living room. He giggling loud and still pushed me away but I won't give up.

"Seonghwa hyung! Hyung! Help me. Your sister being weird. I'm scared." He suddenly screaming out loud and make the whole living room echoed with his voice 

"Hey you better shut up! Why you keep calling my brother?" I asked him and stop chasing him.

"Because only Seonghwa hyung can stop you doing that, noona." He answer me.

"Fine, don't talk to me after this." I said.

I crossing my arm on my chest and pouting my mouth. I sending a death glare eyes to him and make my body turning around for not looked at him. Sulking? No way just want to trick him.

"Noona..." He calling me at the back but I kept my mouth shut down.

"Noona, are you mad at me?" He asked me. I heard a footsteps behind me but I just ignore that. Untill he standing in front of me.

"Noona! Please don't get mad. I'm sorry. Okay, just give me that hug." He holding my shoulder and tilted his head for looking my eyes. My tricked going well huh? I smiled a bit.

"Don't regret." I warn him.

"No regrets. Promise." He said and smiling to me.

I smirk at him and I put my arm around his neck and locked that. He choked on air now as I grab his head and smacked him down. He screaming for help but I didn't let my grip off. Untill we both fall on the floor.

I sat on top of him and holding his shoulder. He just screaming as my heavyweight hit him. He tried to pushing me away but nothing happened. I don't know but I feel like he not using all the strength he had.

"Noona, move. You're so heavy. Get off please." He said and looking at me.

"Sorry baby, mommy don't want to let you go." I giggling.

"Baby? I am not a baby stop calling me that. Get up please. You said you want to give me a hug but now you just smacked me down." He babbling.

"Yes, you are baby. Always be my baby and I love you Jongho." I giggles around him as I see his blushing cheek. It's so fun got to teasing him. As I having fun with him I got interrupted by someone voices.

"What the hell you both doing?"

I turning my head and my eyes hit him. It's Mingi. He looks puzzling as he dropped his jaw trying to process what was happening between me and Jongho. My eyes scanning at the other figures who was going downstairs one by one. Which was Wooyoung, San and Yunho. I froze.

"Hyung! Oh my god hyung! Please help me. This noona was out of her mind. She so aggressive and I'm scared." Jongho speak up and his hand was about to reached Mingi but I stopped him.

"Hey baby listen, promise me for not upsetting again. Okay?" I put his hand on his chest and make my face closer to him. His cheek got blushing more.

"Yes, noona. Please I'm a man stop calling me baby." He said and rolling his eyes. I smiled at him and got off. I standing up and pulling out my hand for giving him a help but he just pushed my hand away.

"That's rude baby, you shouldn't treat your mommy like that. But okay I let you go." I said and pinching his cheek harder. He screaming pain and I running away from him to going upstairs.

"Noona! It's hurt." He yelling.

I giggling and walking towards the stairs. Ignored all the eyes were staring at me. My heart beating rapidly and my blood running fast on my veins as I passing them.

I pray and hoping they not stopped me, but yeah how can I expected from that. A hand already grabbed my wrist.

It's Wooyoung.