SIXTEEN

I was wake up from my slept. It's already night now. I don't know when and how long I'm in sleeping but I felt better. I put my hands on my head I felt a little bit dizzy. I guess I'm bawling too much. I sighed.

I made my way to the bathroom and get a shower. I just stand still under the shower not bother to do anything. The warm water dripping on my body make me felt relieved. I sighed under my breath again.

What will happen to me after this?

What if I break one of their heart?

What if I ruined their trust to me?

What if their friendship will going over just because they in love with me?

What should I do?

Too much question in my head. I felt guilty toward them and myself. I beneath compared them. They don't deserve me. I mean I am not deserve them. They're such a good boy for being a boyfriend or more.

After I finished with my shower I going to my closet and finding some shirt to put on. I looked myself at the mirror.

Why they need to fall in love with me?

I have nothing. I'm not like a girl out there. I'm such a burdens to anyone and I hate it. I shaking my head.

"Seohyun you're just overthinking no one said you're a burden to them." My tiny voice inside me speaking. I nodded my head and stepping out from my room.

___

The boys having a night movie at the living room. They sounded so happy. I can heard their laughing even I just want to going downstairs. I looking around to find Yeonjun. As I saw him, I tiptoeing closer to him. I give him a back hug and him jumped a little. I smile.

"Oh god, princess you scared me." He said whispering to me. I sat down beside him and lay my head on his shoulder.

"Are you feeling better now?" He asking me concern. His voice were really deep soft if I was his girlfriend I must be melting with this tone.

"Little bit dizzy. But I'm good." I replied while holding his hand and playing with his finger.

"Hey Sissy! When you get there?" Seonghwa asked me surprised when he looking at me. All the eyes in this living room change their direction to me. I blinked my eyes and look at my brother but not answering him.

"Come here." He demand and tapping the couch. I just shook my head as sign I refused him.

"I don't want you I just want him." I replied and hold his arm more tighter.

"Don't tell me you just change my brother position to him." He asked me again and make his annoying face.

"Definitely." I chuckles.

"No, Princess don't say like that now. I'm not that happy to heard that." Yeonjun said whispering to my ear.

"Why?" I asked him but he not answering me. His eyes just looked at Seonghwa, which is I know what was that mean.

"Oppa, did you tell him something huh?" I narrowed my eyes.

"No, I didn't." He pouted his mouth.

"Yes, you did. I know. But please I'm seriously doesn't have anything with him. We just a friend." I said not to loud but sure enough Seonghwa and the rest will heard too.

"You might not know how many time I got rejected by him." I laughing and looked at Yeonjun. His eyes turning wide. Not believe it I will mentioned that thing here.

"Wow seriously noona? How can he rejected you? You're not seem like someone will rejected you." Jongho said surprisingly.

"Are you gay dude?" Yunho asked him. Make me laugh at that point.

Hell, yeah I wish he was a gay. At least I am the only one girl he will treat like this.

"What a silly you, I am not like that type of shit. I have my own reason and I'm not doing that on purpose." Yeonjun said and turning his eyes to me.

"You know better Princess. Please stop talking like that." He serious. I just pouted my mouth and whispering something on his ear.

I saw your girlfriend picture, don't lied to me.

Yeonjun eyes turning widely. He were so surprised when I told him about his girlfriend.

"How do you know?" He asked eager.

"Well, I'm your girl and I know everything about you. So, don't ever think to tried hiding that one. She's hot though even I—." I tried to saying more but then Yeonjun put his hand on my mouth and make me shut up. His eyes glistening at the boys and chuckling.

"I think you're little bit hungry, want to eat something? I will make for you. Come." He cupped my face and staring a death gazing to my eyes. Which was he need me to stop talking that. I just laughing when seeing how embarrassed he is now.

"Piggyback please." I whined.

"Your heavyweight was like a whole world princess, just use your own feet. The kitchen was over there." He said strict.

"Fine, then I tell everyone what I saw. Guys want to know what I know about him?" I asked to the boys. They just nodded clueless.

"Seriously? I'll give you a bridal style then. So kept your mouth shut up." He pick me up with all his strength and bring me to the kitchen. I am not that heavy he just want to teased me. I giggling out loud. I don't know he really doing that.

___

"Hyung, are you really think there was nothing between them? It's too obvious the way they treating themselves. They're looked like a couple." Yunho asked Seonghwa. His eyes still looking at Seohun and Yeonjun who was lovely dovey at the kitchen.

"I don't know but I trust her." Seonghwa replies short and simple.

San gulping his saliva and make his adam's apple moving up and down. He can't control his jealousy whenever he saw them. His expression clearly told us he was mad. Same with Wooyoung. He also shown unsatisfied emotion. The way he clenched his jaw and holding his fist was too obvious.

Yeosang who sat in front of them narrowed his eyes and observed the hidden drama between San, Seohyun and Wooyoung. He knows there was something happen with them. But he clueless, he doesn't know the starting story. So, he decided to remain silent untill he know what was exactly happened.