EPILOGUE

Seonghwa POV

"You should go and talk to him. He never wanted to talk with us." Yeosang said to me after we having a dinner.

The whole house become so quiet since Seohyun left. We don't know why maybe because everyone aware about the situation. San in pain and we don't want to make everything worst or more like we doesn't want San to get pissed even more.

He just locked himself in his room and doesn't want to get out even for eating. If this situation staying like this I don't know what will happen to him. I know he was mad but making himself suffered alone is not the right thing.

He needed help.

"Why do you think he will listen to me?" I asked him back.

"Because you're hyung, he will listen to you and you're the one who not trying to talk with him yet." He replied me and got to mocking me. This little brat.

"Fine. I'll try." I said as I rolling my eyes.

___

I knocking his door a couple time but he not respond at all. I turning my head to the right and seeing all the member was there give a moral support? What the fuck? I sighed again but I won't give up before I knocking out again and again untill he open his door.

"San, it's me Seonghwa. Please open the door, I need to talk with you."

Still I got nothing, how to make him open this door? Should I just open this with a house key? But what if he really need a time for healing himself? No way, I don't fucking care, he need open this door no matter what.

"San, this is my last warning, okay? If you doesn't want to open your door, I'll might not talk with you the rest of your life. Shit!"

I cursed a little when I got no patience here and he looks like he never want to give a cooperation with me. I clenching my jawline and make my fist into ball. How dumb I am right now to make this stubborn kid to open his door but before I giving up suddenly the door was open as I grinning widely.

"Lock the door, I don't want anyone here except you." San demand.

I almost dropped my jaw when heard his voice. He never sounded like this strict. Okay, I'm afraid for now.

I just hummed as respond and I looking around his room, clean. Good, I thought his room will get messy and dirty with dust at least he trying to clean his room when he locked himself in this damn room.

"Uh-well, em-- are you okay?" I asked him. He just sitting at his bed and turning his head down and playing with his finger. I take a seat on his study chair and look at him.

"San, please don't be like this. We worried about you. You know that you never be like this dissapointed since you were here and I'm sorry if I doing something wrong and for my sister too." I said as I feel guilty toward him. He look really messed and awful.

"No, it's my fault. Neither you or Seohyun." He said with his cracked voice and sniffles.

He crying? Oh my god, what should I do?

I stand up and make my feet toward him. I sit down beside him before looking at him but he just do nothing unless playing with his finger. I sighed again.

"Okay, I don't know what's going on with you and Seohyun but I can see how hurt you were right now. So, please answer me." I said as I touched his shoulder.

"How far your relationship with her?" I asked him. He look hesitated to answer my question as he just biting his lips and never seem wanted to answer me at all.

"Okay, I guess you and her have like a very special relationship. Do you love her?" I asked him again and slowly he nodded his head.

"I do, but nothing changed. She left me." He said and he start to crying again. I swear I never saw San bawling like this much. It's make me felt bad seeing him in this situation.

"San, she not leave you. I can see it through her eyes, she so sad when seeing you like this. The last day she left, you don't know how hurt she was and she feel bad toward you." I said as I wanted to calming him.

"If-- she feel bad when doing this to me, why she need to choose hurting than tell me everything. I told her, i-i will m-make her-- mine b-but she s-said that-- she-" He paused his word and put his palm on his face.

"It's okay, go on. I'm here to listen everything. Just share everything to me." I said and rubbing circle on his back.

"I love her so much, I'm sorry hyung. I know you will mad at me but I can't lying myself. I truly love her." He said and trying to wiped his tears.

"I know, you love her. I'm sorry too. I'm the one who make this rule and I really regret it now." I sighed.

"No, it's okay. She not love me at all. How funny it is I just realize she-- never tell me that s-she love me. Fuck!" He said and stroking his hair with his finger and biting his lips hard.

I got no word to said. Really? Seohyun never told him that she love him. It's doesn't make sense. She crying much after San left the house that night. How can he said that Seohyun never said love to him? I looking at him and I saw something on his finger.

"What is this?" I said as I grab his hand.

A ring?

"She left this to me. I don't know-- I wanted to throw it away once I saw this but I can't. She's mean a lot to me and I don't know why she give this to me." He said and playing with a ring on his finger.

"San, this is a promise ring. Don't you realize it?" I said and looking at him. He looked shocked a bit.

"Trust me, San. She love you, okay? Don't doubting her feeling to you. She might not said anything but you know she the person who are not exposed her feeling to someone." I said again and he look blanked for a second.

"Really?" He asked me and this time his eyes shimmering a little. Even he still sniffing but I can see his face formed a smile.

"Yes, don't worry okay. I'll help you to get her back and make her yours but please don't make yourself suffer alone and get healthy. I don't want my sister having someone sick like you. Cheer up!" I said again and I smiling to him. He just chuckles a little.

Gladly, he smiling again. I love San and my sister a lot. If he really love Seohyun like that much I not hesitated at all to give her to San. He was a really nice guy and he never in love with someone before untill he met Seohyun. I believe he will taking care to my sister like his own life.

"Thank you hyung. I love you but I love your sister more." He said with laughter.

"Fine." I said as I rolling my eyes.

I will make everything to make them together.

I promise to you, San.