TWENTY-ONE

After a short meeting with San, I'm going downstairs to find Yunho as I looking around and spot him. He already in his car waiting for me. I put a smile on my face as I walking faster but not to fast because I have a short leg.

I'm 160 centimeters duh!

I knocked at his window car. He seem shock a little but after that he open the locked car. I jumped inside and closed the door. I took my eyes on him and my curiousity getting bigger why he seems so serious?

Am I too late?

"Oh, uh-sorry Yunho. I'm lated. I have something to settled down." I said and chuckles nervous. He just hummed me as response. He started to drive and make his vechile out from our house.

The driving were so deep silence. I rubbing my tight softly and turning my head to looking at him. He just looking straight into his drive but he faced got so red now. He clenching his jaw roughness and this make me felt really weird.

He just look fine earlier when he asked me out but now he just like a silent dead. It's make me want to cursed because of this silence. I poked my tounge inside my cheek and let out my sighed.

"Yunho, are you okay? You looked pissed with something?" I asked him but he not respond me.

"Yunho, I'm talking to you. Answer me please. Can you?" I make my second attempt to tried catching his attention but still silence I got from him.

"Excuse me sir, are you deaf?! Oh my god im fucking angry now. I'm talking with you, Yunho!" I shouted loud and make him flinched a bit. Maybe he just wake up from his thought. I rolling my eyes and shaking my head.

"Uh- sorry what is it?" He cleared his throat.

"Nothing Yunho, don't talk to me." I said as I putting my arm cross on my chest.

"Oh no, please. I'm sorry what is it? Hm?" He asked and glance a little to me.

"What's wrong with you? Is there anything happened? You look serious and scary like hell." I said to him and turning my body to look at him.

"Well, it- I-i nervous. That's all. I don't know how will she reacted to me. I mean I'm afraid if she doesn't want me. No, I don't care if she rejected me but I care like that much if me and her will get awkward after this. I hated that." He said while shaking his head confused and let his breath out. He looked sad.

"Come on man, don't feel like this okay. You don't even tried yet, how can you know she will pushed you." I comfort him and put my hand on his tight.

"I'm not really think this is a good idea for confessing to her." He sighed again. I was about to talk but I stopped.

What was this weird feeling right now?

I just realize something but I don't know if I was right or not. I nodded to him and pulled my body back to the seat and release my sighed. My brain was like a spinning around make me thinking otherwise. I don't feel like this date will going good.

___

After an hour driving we reached at the park. Which was nearly Han River. I went to this place before with Seonghwa. But that time was night. And today I come here with Yunho. I don't know this place had like many people when was a day.

I looked at Yunho. He just standing still while his eyes looking around. Searching something? I just remains silent and waiting for him talk to me.

"Hey, want to ride a bicycle? We can ride that here. That was one of the most thing people do it." He said.

"Great. I like that one." I answer him.