SEVEN

Today almost one weeks I'm avoiding all people in this house. Especially Seonghwa. Even sometimes they're knocked out my door or if I'm going to eat I never looked at them and I'm not answering any questions from them. I'm just mad. I'm in a bad emotion. I'm not gonna make something turn to more worst because its already devastated.

Flashback...

"Hey are you still upset? If yes did you wanna heard something from me? It's quiet funny...."

It was Mingi who was trying to speak with me yesterday when we having a dinner. Yes... I really want to eat as fast as I can, so I can left them first  but this born nature not really help me.

I'm a slow eater.

"What is it Mingi?" I responsed him.

"Okay like this since I'm in a junior high school I having a crush on with someone, so I decided to take her a date...." he said excited.

"Em so what happened next?" I asked not interested mood.

"I told her to waited for me at the garden park, that time was school holiday so we wore a casual clothes. So, when I arrived there I saw her. But I only saw her back but I'm pretty sure it was her so I gave her a back hug and kiss her on cheek. But then I just realized that wasn't her." He said while put his palm on his face.

"Wait! What? Who was that then?" I asked him more and now I'm really interested.

"Her mom shit..." He bitting his lips. His faced was so red now. I couldn't help for not laughing at him. I clapping my hands and laugh as much as I can.

"Wow Mingi that was so tragic. Why her mom was there?" I can felt my tiny tears on my eyes because I'm still in the laughing mode.

"I don't know but seriously she and her mom really looked alike tho I'm not lying and after that she appeared in front of me. She said I'm pervert for kissing her mom..." he shaking his head and laugh a little.

"Because of that I change my school and meet Yunho. The end...keep it that as secret okay? I never told anyone here. Just two of us promise? " He put his pointing finger on his mouth to make me shut my mouth so I just nodded. But then I heard someone voice at the back. We both turn around our head it was Jongho.

"Put me in too hyung" He said while make a wide grin to us. He heard everything.

"Aishhhh Choi Jongho!!" Mingi growls a bit and put his head on the table to cover up his shameness.

___

I felt something on my stomach and it's really not comfortable. I made my way to the toilet for releasing something undone? As soon as I checked up I have menstruation. Great. So this is why I got really emotional that night. I sighed. I went to my luggage and looking for my thing.

"Really Seohyun? Why you're so careless? Why you're not bought that before coming here?! What should I do now?" I jerked myself.

Yes...this is so me always forgetting something. I need to buy that thing you know what I'm talking about now right? I'm wondering around my room. Thinking. Who should I asked for a help?

I've been thinking about my brother but too obvious we're not in the good situation now so I skipped him. "Yunho? Yeosang? Oh no... it will turn to awkward seriously. This both easily to get shy." I don't want to watch all the red faces when they saw me it's mortified.

"Should I got Wooyoung instead? Woah...Double big no!" I crossed my arm at my chest. He's too random. I don't want to get stuck with his cheeky teasing. So no for him too.