THIRTY-TWO

San POV

It's been a weeks now after we having a trip together. I thought I will get more closer with Seohyun but it seems like she avoided me. Hella, shit! I don't understand why she doing that or it just my thoughts. Which was I been so overthinking, am I?

Everytime I want to approached her or trying to get her attention she will going or talk to someone else. Even sometimes I made an eye contact with her, she will make her eyes glistening to everywhere and trying hard for not looking at me.

It make me weird for even more.

Look like I need to questioning myself?

What's wrong with her?

Am I doing something bad at the trip that make her avoiding me?

She mostly get in touch with Yeonjun and the boys but not me. She just done it like nothing happened between us and it's really made my anger almost explode out. I can't hold it anymore. I'm jealous, confuse, angry and felt a little dumb.

Of course...

I have my right to having a feeling like this when we just doing fine before but she being weird and change that make me suck as fuck everytime I've been thinking all this shit.

I need an explanations, no matter what.

___

We having a barbecue night at our yards. This is all Yeonjun request. It's gonna be a fun night for them not for me. I just looking around not bothering to lend a hand for help. I'm not in the mood. Not really.

"Hey San! What are you pondering there? Come help me to prepared this." It was Hongjoong who was trying to turn on the coals to roasted the meat. I sighed before I could walk away going toward him.

"Are you okay San? You seems like you're thinking something a lot. There was anything happened?" He asked me concerned.

"No, I'm good don't worry. Sorry for making this to obvious hyung, I'm really fine." I smiled weak to him.

As I tried to help Hongjoong, the others are just playing around and making noisy. They're talking something which was I don't know what is it but seems quite funny at there and they're laughing all the time.

I saw Seohyun and Yeonjun over there, prepared the table for the dinner. I just staring at here like a dumb person. What the shit?

The touch, whispering talk, lovely smiling it's all annoying to me. I need to talk with her this time. The irritating feelings inside me cannot hold it anymore. It's really bothersome.

"Sissy, can you get me a sauce at the top of cabinet in the kitchen? I forgot to bring that." I heard Seonghwa asked Seohyun for help. I continue to watching her step untill she going inside house.

I decided to follow her behind.

___

Seonghwa asked me to bring a sauce at the kitchen. So, I made my way going inside the house. I felt like someone was following me but I'm not bothering to looking at back who was that person.

After I reached at the kitchen, I tiptoeing my feet to grab the sauce on the cabinet. It's the short problems again. I'm a short girl anyways. As I want to reach that someone hands already grab it for me and put that on the table beside me while the other hand was holding my waist.

I'm shocked. I felt my body froze for a second. The touch, scents which I already know who was he. I'm not move even an inch. Just stay like that untill his both arm wrapped around my waist and nuzzle his nose at my side neck.