THIRTY-ONE

We spent two days at Jeju Island. Too many things we done together and mostly we just going to some place and observed the view. It quite nice. Wooyoung take in charge as a photographer and he's too loud. It's look like he controlling all the things there.

I'm not be the one who will complaining since I can't take a proper picture. At the last day we having a dinner together and I swear the chaos never leave us. I thought they will behaving since we going out and this is public but they seem like they don't care.

After we finished the dinner we going to our room and take a rest. I took my clothes off and having a shower since I sweating much during the day. We going here and there like a non stop. It's too exhausted.

I wearing a loose t-shirt that showing my collarbone and a short on my body and I laid myself down on the bed. I take my phone and scrolling down my gallery, looking at all the picture that I take but mostly just a random one.

So, sad. As I want to closed my phone and want to put that on the nightstand, it suddenly vibrating as a someone sending a text to me.

Sannie💋

Sannie💋

Baby...

U already asleep???

babygirl💕

Not yet... Y?

Sannie💋

I miss u...

😖

babygirl💕

Lol

We just meet like... two hours ago

Sannie💋

Yeah we did

But I can't help myself

Please...

babygirl💕

What???

Sannie💋

Can I come over ur room?

Right now?

babygirl💕

I'm waiting...

Suddenly I heard a knock from outside and I know it's San. I jumped out from my bed and open the door. He just grinning widely when he saw my face. I step backwards as I give him going inside my room.

"Are you not afraid if they found out?" I asked him and sit down on my bed.

"No, I don't care. As long as I'm with you." He replied me and sit in front of me while his hand wrapping perfect with my hands.

"Geez, you're sounded so cheesy." I chuckling and sniffing to make a sound for the awkward moment right now.

"Baby." He called me and I just hummed as respond. I look at his face and raising my eyebrows to him.

"I love you." He said as he give me a deep look. I smile to him.

"I know." I replied him short.