TWENTY-SEVEN

I woke up from my sleep. I yawning a little and stretching my body up on my bed. I looking in front with a blank face. Suddenly the scene between San and I pop out on my mind. I make my eyes widened. I closed my mouth with my both hand.

I'm not virgin anymore?

I jumped out from my blanket and wanted to walk but suddenly I fell down. I hisses a bit and put my hand on my lower belly. Oh god, it's hurt. I curled my leg and trying to hold the pain as I looking down on my body.

I'm naked? What the fuck?

I put my hand on my bed for help me to get up. If I know doing a sex will hurt me like this I swear I'll never try this. I sat down at the edge on my bed as I closed my eyes for awhile.

How can I walk after this?

After I feel a little good I grab my towel and going to the bathroom. Before I going to bathtub I looking myself at the mirror. He give me a hickey. Too many hickiest showing at my both side neck and my chest. I just sighed after I saw that.

I wearing a long turtle neck sweater and a short. I brushing my hair and going out from my room. I walking slowly toward the kitchen and take a glass of water. I holding my head as I feel a little dizzy.

Fever? I don't think so.

I shaking my head and slowly going to the dining room. I scrolling my phone but I can't focusing on what I looking at as I feel this headache hit me more. I close my eyes for a second untill someone come to me;  it's San.

"Hey baby." He kiss me on top of my head. I turning my head as I smiling to him.

"When you get out from my room?" I asked him and he just give me a big smile.

Weirdo...

"Before 7 am? You're really in a deep sleep, I wonder why...." He smirking and teasing me as he make his face closer to me. I chuckling soft before pushing him away from me.

"How are you feeling, baby?" He asked me and take a seat beside me.

"I don't know...." I said as I shaking my head.

"Take this, I go to pharmacy earlier and got this for you." He said and give me some pills.

"What is this?" I asked him with a curious look.

"Pain killer and muscle relaxer, it will help you. I'm sorry for making you hurt." He said as he take my hand and holding it soft while his thumb brushing my skin.

"No, it's okay. Thanks." I just smiling weak to him.

I'd not regret what I've give to him. I'm doing that because I want it. I looking at him and he just staring back at me and smiling like idiot. What wrong with him now? I rolling my eyes and take a pills as I swallow it hard.

"Stop smiling like that....You look weird." I chuckling.

"Really? I can't help myself when I succeed to make you mine. I'm happy, baby." He smile turn to more widely.

"San, it's gross. I mean don't mention about last night." I mumbling as I keep blushing in front of him.

"I'm not saying anything, baby. You're the one who bring it up like right now." He smirked and laughing mess when looking me got more blood rush in my face.

"Stop it!!" I said and hit his arm hard. I don't care if he hurt or what, it can't compared with my pain that he give me now before we could doing more someone interrupting us.

"What are you both doing?"

Seonghwa asked us when he come up after going out from jogging with Jongho and Yeosang.

My breathing hitched a bit as I shocked when he suddenly show up and approaching us. I looking at San and he just closed his mouth not bother to said anything. I growling small as I pinching his thigh.

"Aahhhhhh." San screaming a little and I just laughing small when seeing his pain face.

"What's wrong with you, San?" He asked him when he come back with a cup of milk and sip it.

"N-nothing, j-just em I— hungry. Yes, I'm hungry. What should we eat for breakfast today? I can help you if you don't mind." He replied and glancing a death glare to me. I just looking at him as I tell him.

Served your right, man.

___

"I have something to talk with you guys. So, pay your damn attention to me at least." Seonghwa demands.

We having a night movie in the living room like always. I sit beside Wooyoung and Yeosang on the couch. San and Yeonjun sit at the single sofa in front of me while Yunho, Mingi and Jongho laying down on the floor. Hong Joong was seat at the back with Seonghwa and observed us.

"Hong Joong and I was talking something and I swear it gonna be fun for us since we got nothing to do in the house. So, we decided for having a short trip. What do you think?" He asked after he finished his sentences.

"Wow! Seriously? We going to trip after a long time." Mingi suddenly sit up and asked him eagerly with his high pitched voice.

"Where you want to bring us?" Yeosang asked him.

"We can discuss that together. So, we going to the trip?!" Seonghwa asked again as he need a confirmation.

"Absolutely!!!" Yunho said and clapping his hand.

"Yes, hyung!!!" Wooyoung screaming loud beside me. I closed my both ear and sending a dead glare to him.

"I waiting this for a long time. When we will going?" San asked Seonghwa and looking at me and smirked. He's weirdo.

"Hyung, what if we going to Jeju Island? It's quite nice right now. They having a blossom festival." Jongho suddenly spoken up and suggest an idea.

"Well, if all of you agree with that. Why not right, Joong?" Seonghwa said again and looking at Hong Joong.

Even sometimes Seonghwa acted like he managed the whole house but everything decision will decided by Hong Joong. Since he's the leader and he spending all his money to his members. How sweet he is.

"Okay, so....Jeju Island we're coming!!!" He shouting out loud and all the rest do the same thing. Chanting Jeju Island untill they got tired. I just giggles lightly when seeing how happy they are.

"I'll booked the ticket now and we going there in 2 days. So, packed your thing properly and don't bring like the whole house there just the important one. We need to save the space." Seonghwa said and they all nodded understand.

After that the boys got excited going to their room and take all their luggage. I just shaking my head when seeing how childish they were to be.

I'm going to the trip with the boys?

God, I don't know what will happened then since it's my first time hanging out with someone opposite my gender.

Wish me, luck?