THIRTEEN

As soon as I woke up from my sleep I'm screaming like a really loud. I'm stressed. I really hope it was a dream. I just kissed San last night and it's so weird now. I don't know what to do. Yes, I like him but I'm not really sure if I am really like him. It's scared me now.

"Hey are you okay?"

Someone was knocked outside my door. I closed my mouth with my hands. I just realize that I am living with eight people in this house. I jumped out from my bed and going to the door. It was Seonghwa. He worried expression and his other hand was holding a spatula make me laugh.

"Yeah I'm good. Thanks for asking." I giving him a big smile. He just shaking his head and made his hand to my head.

"Don't make me worried okay, come down for breakfast I made your favorite pancakes." He said while ruffle my hair and going down back to the kitchen. I just nodded.

___

After I got shower I looking myself at the mirror. I saw a hickey. Shit. It's too obvious now how can I hiding this. I rubbing around the hickey and out of sudden my mind playback all the thing which was I am with San last night. I put my palm on my face it's embarassing.

I tiny jumping at the bathroom not knowing what should I do and shaking my head like crazy for a multiple time. End up I heard the sound of veins around my neck make me kept quiet a while.

Damn man, I got sprained. It's really hurt I swear.

I walking with my straight neck to my luggage and trying to find a plaster for muscle pain. What a lucky me the pain was really at the hickey area. I grabbed that and place the plaster on my neck. After that I'm getting ready for breakfast. I wore an oversized sweatshirt with a short and made a bun hair. I going down to the kitchen and I saw a struggle Seonghwa.

"Oppa!" I snapped him. He cursed of that suprised.

"Sissy, don't scared me like that. I'm cooking right now." He mad.

"Sorry I just wanna say morning, should I help you?" I asked him and looking to the kitchen.

"No, it's almost done. Just sat at the chair and waiting me for served this breakfast." He demand.

I nodded and going to the chair waiting for the other come down. I was scrolling down my phone suddenly have a hand hug me from behind.

"Morning baby...."

He whispering on my ear. His morning husky voice send me a goosebumps. It's was San. He kiss my right cheek and make my eyes turning wide and got a blushing.

He sat opposite mine and I just looked at him. He mouth said cute in silent make me more blush this morning.

"Hey noona, good morning." Jongho coming after San. I give him a smile.

"Hey Seohyun morning, wait why you got so much red on your face now? Are you dreaming something last night huh?" That was Mingi. He landing his hand on my head and make my face to looked at him. I furrows my brows.

"What dreams Mingi?" I asked annoyed.

"A wet dream." He gigles lightly.

What so silly, Please someone take this boy he really annoying. I groan and give him a deep gaze. Before I want to said something to him. Someone hitting his head from back and it's revealed Yunho.

"Stop teasing her, idiot. Morning plushie." He smiling while caresses my hair.

"Plushie hm?" I raising my brows which was I don't get it why he called me like that.

"Yes, you look a like plushie now. Why you wearing that oversized sweatshirt? Too cute plushie." He chuckles and take a seat beside Mingi.

I rolling my eyes and shaking my head. It's obviously too weird right now. The way they treat me really weird. I'm not hate it but I'm not used to having like this treating.

"Sweetie!!!"

Oh god that voice. I turn my head and take a look to Wooyoung who was running in little to me. He already open his arm to hugging me. I make my eyes widening and pulled out my hand to stopped him.

"Stop Woo. Please don't ever think to touched me especially my hair right now. Why everyone want to touched my hair this morning? it's already turn to messy." I pouted my mouth and cross my arm on my chest.

"Never thinking to touched your hair but I want to do this." He cupping my cheeks and give a short kiss on my forehead. I dropped my jaw and put a blanked on my face.

"Morning sweetie, oh god. What should I do now sweetie?" He asked me. Staring my eyes with serious face.

"What?" I asked him

"I think I need to break the rules because I already fall in love with you." He smiling widening to me. I gulped.

Is he doesn't feel anything when confess something to me in front of his friend? My mind speaking. I took my eyes to looking San. I saw he clenched his jaw and make his fist to ball while looked at Wooyoung. I'm sure enough he really annoyed with Wooyoung statement now.

"Woo—." I was about to speak but someone interrupted me.

"Stop talking nonsense Wooyoung, go get your seat." It was Hong Joong speak up.

He and Yeosang just came back from jogging.  I gave a smile to him and sending a waving to Yeosang who was standing beside Hong Joong. He copied me as a return. Everyone already taking their seat and Seonghwa arrived to serve the breakfast.

While we are eating Seonghwa touched my side neck. Make me flinched a little.

"What happened with this Sissy?" He tilted his head and looking at the plaster.

"Oh uh— I got sprained this morning while having some stretching." I replies and laughing awkward.

"Be careful next time okay I don't want you to get hurt." He said and rubbing my back soft. I smiled at him and make an okay alphabet with my finger.

"I thought someone was biting you last night and give a hickey." Yeosang said out of blues and make me choked. He sending a very suspicious glares eyes to me. I make my brows up and poked my tongue inside my mouth.

"Did Mingi just provoked you to telling that huh?" I smirked. My eyes was looking at San who looked so relax and not even surprised with Yeosang words.

"What? I'm not telling him anything duh! But is it true you got a hickey Seohyun?" Mingi said and raising his brows.

"That's so insane. Who want to give me like that shit hickey, huh?" I asked again with my poker face.

"Who the hell knows." Yeosang replies me short and deep. His eyes glancing a little to San.

"Okay enough guys there is no one will give her a hickey or teasing her like that. Please eat your breakfast." Hong Joong said strict not bother to looked at us and continue to eat.

"Em joong we need to go for groceries after this okay, we have nothing in the fridges. Yunho and San too, please accompany me and hong joong to the groceries. Seohyun wanna join us?" Seonghwa said and asked me also.

"Not really I'm not in a good condition now." I replied him.

I felt someone eyes looking at me. I turn my head and got an eyes contact with San. He face shown an emotionless expression. I swear he really look intimidated without effortless. I hinced a bit and turning my head down. I continue to eat and ignore him.

I felt really awkward now. What should I done next? The things between me and San is really unbelievable. That was mean I and him are dating now? But he told me to wait for him to make this thing clear, oh for godsake I really need to get out from this sucks relationship. No, I need to pushed San away from me.