THIRTY-FOUR

I tapping my feet as I feel my nerves boiling up all over my body on the floor and intertwined my hands together as my heart pounding really hard. I really can't breathing properly right now because the living room suddenly feels constricted and I sweating cold much.

"W-what are y-you doing San? Wh-why you were dr-dragging me here?" I stutter messed when I asked him. I tried to looking at his eyes but I can't.

He just standing still like a pillar but I can see his fists turn into balls. He breathing sound clearly can be heard even I am not nearly him.

"I-if you don't want to s-saying anything j-just l-l-let me go." I sighed. Fuck! Why I need to stutter now? I bite my bottom lips.

I making my feet slowly away as I want to get out from the house. He just staring at me with his death glare eyes that I barely can't looking at him. I gulping hard and holding my breath when I was passing him but before anything happened he already grabbed my hand and pushing me back at the same place I was standing earlier.

"Did I say you can go, baby? Don't pissed me more." He gritted his teeth and said with his strict tone.

"Well, you not a-answer m-me. W-what are y-you expected from me!" I said almost screaming and stutter, of course.

"Do not speak with that stutter, shit! Drop it off! Speak properly." He demand echoed around the living room and I told you I swear, I'm fucking scare with him now.

I rolling my eyes annoyed with him while roughing stroking up my hair and took my eyes away from him. This is the man I love? I don't think it is. He really look like someone else. He's too rough with me or I just get to spoiled when he treating me nicely.

"Why?"

"What?"

He scoffed when I asking him back. I biting my lips hard I'm too afraid for having a talk with him now. I know what he mean but I don't know how to explain.

"Okay, I'm sorry if I'm too rough with you but I need your explanation. I need you to be honest with me, please. I love you, I miss you baby but why—why you keep avoiding me? Tell me." He said after get calm for a minute.

"You want me to be honest?" I asked him and he just nodded his head. I sighed under my breath. Whatever happened tonight I will not regret, maybe.

"I think we can't being together. We can't go through together. That's it." I said with my heavy breath trying to hold my tear. It's really hurt me.

"What do you mean?" He frowned and making his brows furrowed even more.

"I don't like you. No, I like you but nothing more than a friend. I hope you understand that. This is what you want to heard right? So, that's it." I replied him and making a step forward to run away from him but he not letting me go.

"No, I don't believe you. Baby please, don't do this to me. You know how much I love you. I said I will make you mine and I will do it now. I don't care whatever happened next. I just—." He said but I cut his word before his finished it.

"I don't love you, I'm sorry." I lied and took my eyes to somewhere. I can't heard anything from him. It's make me weak. He was my weakness.

"It's not remotely funny, baby. Don't tell me that you not love me. Please, just tell me anything but not that one." He holding my wrist not too hard but not to soft as he doesn't want to letting me go.

He pulling me closer to me. I tried for not moving but what can I do. He stronger than me. He wrapping his both arm around my waist as my eyes just staring at his chest and we just stay closer for a second untill I heard his sobbing.