TWENTY-FIVE

"I'll going to car first and you both please pay the bills but of course treat on me." Wooyoung said and he shoving his card from his wallet to Yunho and Mingi.

"Thanks, Wooyoung." I said and smiling to him. He just nodded his head and going out from the restaurant.

San holding Daniel on his arm and bring out his feet from the restaurant with me. I just observed the back view of San holding a child. My mind just thinking how San will be a good father than. How lucky who the one will be his future wife.

Obviously not me, that upset me.

"You really love kid yeah?" San asked me when we both just standing beside the restaurant waiting for Wooyoung.

"Much. Kids are adorable but sometimes annoying. That's was their charm. I can't complained that one. I love them. I wish I can have one in my life since I doesn't have any younger siblings." I said and holding Daniel's hand.

"That's why you babying Jongho, aren't you?" He asked me. I got no choice for lying about that. I nodded agreed.

"Well, you can asked me if you want one. I'm a man baby, I can give it to you." He said while smirking to me. He licked his bottom lips and winking his eyes. So, pervert.

"Watch your mouth San, we have a kid here." My eyes looking at him and Daniel.

"Sissy, mommy." Daniel suddenly screaming and pointing his finger to someone across the road.

"Your mommy?" I took my eyes and spotted someone which was have an age around 30s something.

"Mrs.Ellie, here!" I screaming loudly for grabbing her attention. The woman looking at me and he shouted Daniel's name.

"Wait, I'm coming there for you." I shouted to her while make my hand pointing at myself and to there. She just nodded.

I can see her crying at the other side. Of course she was his mother. No parents doesn't love their child. I was about to walk but then San grab my hands. I looking down at my hands.

"I'll go with you, it's too dangerous for you and Daniel across the road alone." He said and smile to me. I just smiling back.

After giving Daniel to his mom I got a little emotional. I'm sad. Yeah, it's not like Daniel was mine but I just love kids. I waving my hand at him before he and his mom walking far from me.

"Hey, why are you crying baby? It's okay. Daniel safe with his mom and you safe with me. I still open my offer, want it?" San holding my waist while his other hand wiping my tears.

"Pervert, never in your dream." I pushed him and hitting his arm soft.

"Auch! It's supposed to hurt here, but why my heart feel so hurt. You hurting me baby, I just want to help you." He dramatically holding his left chest and wiping there. I just laughing soft and he just smiling on me.

He always find a way to make me blush.

___

I sat at the back with San on the left and Wooyoung on the right. Yes, Wooyoung suddenly asked Yunho for take the drive. Mingi really excited get to sat at the front. I don't know why but he really look like a child. I just shaking my head.

"Can you guys not being like this quiet? I'm bored and this situation really killed me. I can't breath." Mingi dramatically hold his throat as like he choked an air wanted someone to save him.

"Anyone just please play with him. I can't handle him." Yunho said while glancing his eyes to Mingi.

I just giggling loud. I never saw Mingi restless like right now. Yunho face really frustrated with Mingi. I took an eyes to San and Wooyoung. They just laughing but suddenly San open up his mouth and speak.

"Wooyoung, I think better we kicked him out. He so loud here. I need a peace. Agree with me, dude?" He tilted his head to looking at Wooyoung.

"Hey, you don't need to kicked him out. Just played with him." I said.

"You know nothing about him Sweetie, he never get tired if we started to played. San, I agree with you." Wooyoung said while looking at San.

"No way, no, no, you can't kicked me out. I'm your friend, your soul, your everything. I just need a love from you guys. Please, give me the love I know you guys love me. Especially you, Yunho." Mingi whined. His eyes blinking multiple time and he clasp his hand together and looking at Wooyoung and San. Yunho just scoffed annoyed.

"Oh it's gross." I blurted out.

"Woo!" San suddenly pulled out his arm and make his fists ball while looked at Wooyoung.

"San!" Wooyoung do the same thing. I'm in the middle just observed their action.

"Cross!" This both shouted their chanting loud and get ready to kicked Mingi out from the car. I almost dropped my jaws. I can't believe to seeing this chaos here.

"Yunho! Please I need a back up. Join me." Mingi said and holding Yunho arm but Yunho just pushed his arm away.

"I'm driving you, idiot. Stop being a child. They're not kicked you out duh! If they do it, I'll kicked all of you. No doubt." Yunho groan a bit and shaking his head.

"How could you hyung, I thought you love me and Wooyoung?" San suddenly spoke up with a sad tone. He just calling Yunho hyung? What the fuck?

"No, no, no, we're not going with that acting again, Choi San. Shut up!" Yunho screaming loud and still focusing on his drive.

"Don't yelling at my mate, Yunho. You know better." Wooyoung hit Yunho shoulder but not too hard. He just warning Yunho and make him pissed more.

"Oh my god, fuck you shit little grumpy brats." Yunho cursing and make them laughed. They always teasing him since he the eldest among 99 liners? Yes. I laughing too.

How can this car turn to be like a circuses? They not stopped talking and arguing with each other. Slapping sound and snorted all the time untill we reached home.

___

My anxiety coming back. I love this friendship I can't ruined it. I'm not gonna be a selfish one just because I want one of them since I know this three have a feeling with me. I sighed.

"Night plushie, have a good dream."

"Sweetie, good night. Dream about me."

"Hey buddy, night."

Last but not least San come to me. He standing in front of my room. Just staring at me. I pouted my mouth and waiting him for saying something. But he didn't. So, I stepped backwards and want to closed my door.

"Wait! Are you okay, baby? What were you thinking?" He holding my wrist and brushing my skin with his thumb.

"Yeah, i-i'm just tired. Good night." I said as I tried to release from his grip.

"If anything bothering you just come to me. I'll give you a help." He stepped closer to me and pecked my lips a little before pulling me away.

"San! What if they saw us?" I startled. My eyes looking around, gladly no one here.

"They're not." He smile to me. I'm melted. Seriously. But I'm stucked. That's it.

"Don't do it again. I'm sorry." I said and pushing his hand from my waist. He just frowned when he seeing me in this mood.

"Good night baby, rest well." He ruffled my hair soft and after that I slammed my door not too hard but still loud after that.

Why I make that so obvious? Stupid!

This will make thing more worst that it usually to be. San still standing in front of my door. I can see his shadow under the door. But not too long his shadow gone which was he going to his room.

I sighing softly as I going to my closet and change my shirt before going to bed.

I'm in trouble, I guess.