TEN

I'm waiting patiently. The atmosphere in the room was so quiet. It make me felt hard to breathing. I'm bitting my lips. I hate being into this situation. I cannot deal with this tranquility. So I approach him first.

"What is it Hwa? You just wasted my time" I sighed.

"I'm sorry...." He said.

Yes, I know he would asked the apologize from me. He was to mean with me that night even I am the one who started first but he shouldn't mentioned about a family things in front of his friends. Not that way. I took my eyes on him. I felt bad too. I can't to put all the blamed on him it's not his fault either nor me. Just to much emotion that night.

"It's okay Hwa.... Just forget it. I'm oka—." I was about to talk but he cut my word.

"No.... It's not okay after all. I shouldn't said like that to you. I'm sorry. Yes, I don't know you yet. We are just met that day but I think I'm too rough with you. I know I'm a bad brother you ever had and you hate me now." Before he said more I interrupted his talk.

"I'm not hating you Hwa... Nope! I hate you but just a little. Nothing more...." I shaked my head and let out my sighed. I heard he chuckles a bit.

"You have your right to hate me Seohyun. I deserve it. But trust me I don't hate you. I love you okay. I love you as my sister. Even sometimes you're acted like a jerk and me too but that what we called a siblings right? I really hope we can be more compromise after this maybe. I didn't want to ruin everything about us. We never lived together before so I want to created more memories with you as long you were here." He said and turning his head to looking my eyes. He made his hand to me and hold my wrist while caresses that soft.

My body froze and my eyes staring his sincerely eyes. But then I smiled to him. I nodded. Yeah how long should I ignore him. He was my brother and like he said he didn't want to ruin everything about us so do I.

"So if I asked you to go out out for dinner with me, you wanna come?" He arranged his word one by one for not making a mistake with me or pissed me off.

I just laugh at him. He really cute when he looked like that. The way he biting his lips nervous, make his brows furrowed together waiting for my answer just cute.

"Em sure of course! why wouldn't I said no to you. It's not like I don't want to make things better right? And maybe we can played 20 question to know each other better?" I said and make a wide grin to him.

"Great I like it. So dinner with me tonight at 8, can you?" He asked me and I just nodded. He smiling to me and made his way out from my room. But before that I stopped him.

Oppa...

He turning his head to me. He raising his brows up and blinked a couple times.

"You called me oppa?"

"Yes, of course you're my oppa or should I called you eonni then?"

He shaked his head and laugh a little. "No... I love it. Just call me Oppa..."

"I just want to let you know if you want take me out for dinner don't bring me to seafood restaurant. I don't like seafood. All about sea as a food I don't like it. Even a fish." I tell him.

"Okay than, thank you for telling me." He smiled to me and go out from my room.

I looking at the clock on the wall it's 6pm and I have about 2 hours more for my date with my brother. So I just scrolling up my Instagram, twitter don't know what should I do. But then I heard someone knocked my door. Again. When I saw the person it's Seonghwa and he holding something on his hand.

"I hope you don't mind if I want you to wore this dress, can you?" He come and passing the dress to me. I nodded and said thank you. Well I am glad he give me that dress because I'm not bring even one dress on my luggage.

This is so me.

___

I put that dress on me. The size really fit with me. How can he knew my size? The velvet dress was beauty not too short but not too long. Just looked nice on me. It's been so long since I'm in the dress. I'm not really like to wore something more girlish.

Then I just realized that was a sleeveless dress and my upper arm can been seen. I put my hand on my left arm. The stitching scar from the incidents still there and no one at the house knew about this. So I finding my cardigans and put that on me.

After I satisfied I took a glance to the clock 30minutes before 8pm. So I'm going downstairs and I can saw my brother standing down there waiting for me.

He's super handsome....

If he not my brother I think I will fall in love with him for a thousands time. I approached him by tapping his shoulder. He turn around his head and looked at me up and down. His eyes sparkling and he smiling to me.

"You beautiful..." He said.

"You too. You looked good" I said in a very shy way. My face really hot right now. I got blushing.

"Wow who was she? Why I never noticed you can be like this pretty, Seohyun?" It was Mingi. He and his over reactions really annoyed me. No, I mean I'm shy tho.

"Sweetie I think I'm fall in love with you now, want to be mine?" Wooyoung said and not blinked his eyes when he looking at me.

"Nice try Jung Wooyoung. Try more harder next time okay..." I replied to him. He just pouted his mouth.

"Noona why you're wore that cardigan? I think you looked more better if not with that." Jongho said to me.

"Yeah his right. But it's up to you. You looked beauty with both. Don't worry...." Yunho said and I saw Yeosang nodded agree to him.

"What happened here?" The familiar voice male appeared. It's was San. I took my eyes to him. Once we get an eyes contact together he choked a little because he having a sip of water. His eyes widening and he scanning me up and down.

"She stunning right San? Don't be too obvious." Hong joong speak to San almost whisper but I can heard that because Hong joong was beside me. San's face was so red now. He cleared his throat, shaking his head and going upstairs. Not bother to looking me.

"So you want to take this off or not?" Seonghwa asked me. I shaked my head. No way there was a secret behind that cardigan.

"No, I have my own personal reason. I told you later okay. Shall we go now?" I asked him.

"Let's go." He said.

Me and Seonghwa made our way to the garage get into the car and go to the restaurant. Seonghwa already make a reservations for us. So we need to come by the time.