EIGHT

San POV

For the first time I saw Seohyun came to our house I got butterflies on my stomach which was I don't know what exactly happened to me. The thing I know she was sending a vibration and make something inside me turn on. I'll try to pushed away what was I felt for our own good. My friendship with his brother. Everyone in the house know so well Seonghwa doesn't like us for having any relationship with his sister. It's not like he hated us but he knows us really well. We're a messed when we having a relationship.

So, I decided to avoide her as much as I can. But the more I tried the more I'm suffered. Suffered with my own feelings. I know I already fall with her but I don't want to admitted that. It's hard for me or maybe for her too. I don't know. Everything was messed up but I'm glad because I am the only one who felt that way.

Today was a very shocking day to me which was I never expected she coming to me. My heart beating so fast whenever she's around me. The eyes were looked at me send me a shiver. Her perfect nose scrunch up everytime she laugh. Her lips were so beautiful made me want to taste it.

Looked what you made me Seohyun, I'm totally messed with you.

___

I take all the things I need while I'm in menstruation. So, I walking around the store and tried to find some pad or tampons, a balm oil some pain killers and a hot packs. After I got all the things, I made my way to the counter want to make a payment. I put my hands on my back pocket finding my purse. I just realized I'm not bring that.

Good Seohyun your careless never be disappointed you...

"I'll be right back, I left my money." I talked to the girl who in charge to be a cashier there. She just nodded and smile.

I let out my sighed and going out from the store. I saw San's car still there. So I walked as fast as I can to reached him. I knocked his window car and told him to put the window down. He shocked a bit. But he doing what I said.

"Em sorry I need your help... again... I'm forgot to bring out my purse so can you lending me some money? I'll pay you back after we got home. Promise. Can you?" I asked him make a puppy eyes to him while I pout my mouth.

"Are you always be like this careless Seohyun?" he asked me and raised his brows up. I just nodded him agreed.

"Okay lets go...."

I giving him a widening smile and so do him. Okay awkward. I walked toward entrance and go the cashier. "He will pay for me..." I said to the girl.

"He was your boyfriend? He looks good." She said and take a little glance and winked her eyes to San.

What the hell was she doing now? I'm really got annoyed with a girl like her. Was she doesn't felt any shame when doing something like this?

"Oh yes! his my boyfriend. His mine. Any problems?" I asked sarcastically.

I saw San shocked a little maybe he not expecting I will replied her like this. But he not saying anything and continue smiling to the girl. That girl just sending a little glares to me.

"Yeah... you both looked good together. Hope your relationship will be forever". She said fake while giving my thing to me.

"Thank you!" I said and grab San's hand going out from the store. As soon as we reached out I let out my groan. Which was make San flinched a bit.

"I don't get it why this bitches need to live in this world? It's really embarassing me as a girl. Always flirting, seducing, was that the only thing they can do or what? oh god so shameless." I said out loud furrowed my brows and put my hand at my waist.