#15 The Untamed Ones II

The strength to stand, disappeared from my legs.

The shock I just experienced, was quite a bit too much for my virgin channel.

Before Regalis could hold me back, my knees hit the floor.

It was funny. 'Cause now, I was in this position, I happened to be closer to his warstaff.

My face hit it.

Regalis inhaled deepily. "Whatever your curious mind is telling you, don't" he said "I may not be able to control myself".

He knew me. Curiosity, was a part of me. And though I kinda feared what was 'trapped' within his clothes, I had to see it. To feel it.

My hand rubbed the clothed surface of his bulge "can I?" I said.

He took in a heavy breath once more, and nodded.

Curiosity drove me to Cousin Bella's books and now, it was here again. Or was it horniness?

I put my hand into his lower garment. And pulled his rod out.

It was the most attractive, and most powerful thing I'd ever seen. Yet, it frightened me.

I gazed at it for so long, until I looked up. I noticed Regalis staring back at me.

I blushed once more, that fateful day.
He definitely caught me leering at his erection.

I tucked him back in, and stood up. Intending to run away. Flee from what I started.

He grasped my wrist. Placed a kiss on it " don't leave. Please".

He stood up. His height, looking like a wet dream. All that remained, was for him to step out naked fully drenched, from a pool of water, and he'd look like a stunning hot Prince of mermaid folk, as water dripped down his well proportioned muscles and narrow hips.

Without warning, he lifted me. And before I could gasp, he smashed his lips unto mine. Like, I was a flavour he had tasted in the past, and now, he was seeing it again, he couldn't let it elude him.

He slid the tip of his tongue along the groove of my lips, seeking passage, insisting that they part. And when at last they did, his tongue plunged into my mouth.

So fast, was his movement that I started to feel like, my lips were the sweetest presents, he had ever had the pleasure to unwrap.

His tongue entwined with mine. His hands, dug into my hair. I wrapped my arms round his neck, lost in the blistering kiss. Lost in the inflamed passion.

His kisses, so searing, that if I ever dared to pen this moment down, I had no doubt, the heat of his kisses would singe the pages of my text.

He started walking. Seconds later, he placed me on the bed of the room I woke up in.

With his body, partly covering mine, his lips drew sensual kisses from the bridge of my nose to my ears.

His hands, slithering up my waist and fondling my breasts. The feeling of his callused hands (hardened from years of sword fighting) against my bare bosom, was everything. A dream, come true.

At that moment, I realised I was naked. And before I could worry about how I looked nude, my lips were pulled into another flaming kiss. A forest-blazing kiss.

If he had kissed me, like this, in that magicless river, when wraiths surrounded us, I most definitely would've drowned. 'Cause his kisses stole every drop of air in my lungs.

His hot mouth ventured to my bosom, suckling from my left to right, and from right to left. Again and again, his hot lips went, trigerring a well of moisture to gather between my thighs.