#27 Xemein's Whipping

Despite the multiple times, we've been together. Using each other's bodies for pleasure. I'd be lying, if I claimed, that Regalis's enormous erection no longer filled me, with even an iota of fear.

My pussy clenched, anticipating. And dreading. I licked my lips.

He said, "you've been a bad girl, haven't you?"

I nodded.

"Speak the words" he said in my ear.

"Yes" I answered.

His tongue trailed down my sensitive neck. And he drawled, "so, will you take the punishment you deserve?"

I moaned. His tongue, setting fire to my skin.

He kissed my temple. Soft, light kisses, " 'I'm a bad girl' say it" he said.

I pretended not to have heard him.

"Speak the words" his tone, dark "I'm a bad girl" he repeated the words, I was to say.

I breathed out, "I'm a bad girl, Your Royal Highness Regalis".

He chuckled. His sensuous fingers, slowly moved down the side of my face. Lightning my sideburns, which tingled, "was that loud enough to you?" he said.

"Louder" he stressed the word.

I gulped, "I'm a bad girl".

"I've been very very bad" I said.

He grinned, "a bad girl, who doesn't deserve to come".

His hand caressed between his legs, "what does a bad girl like you, call this?" he said.

"A member" I answered.

He shook his head, "try again". Still rubbing his big cock.

"Your erection" I answered again.

He laughed, responding, "Xemein's punishment".

"My whip of punishing bad girls" he said.

"Bad girls?" I said "so, you punish more than one girl now?"

He laughed harder, bit the lobe of my ear softly, "I won't let you distract me".

The glans of his penis slid into my core.

And gosh, he felt twice the size I knew him to be. The thick head of his cock breaching me, stretching me to limit even though he'd prepared me well.

"Bad girl" he moaned out. Held my cheeks, and looked deeply into my eyes, "Xemein, I mean it. You're a healer. Can heal others but, you can't heal yourself. Don't let yourself get too exhausted, while using your Gift".

I smiled. Not saying a word.

He growled. Grasped my waist, and rammed into my pussy with a force that made my body to tremble.

I howled. Clenching the edges of the table.

His member, inside me, sitting so well, like a king. Leaning over, and filling every space in my crevice.

I groaned. Heaven on earth or the pits of hell, which would his strokes lead me to?

He took in deep breaths. Breathing hard. And if it wasn't Regalis inside me, I'd say, my tight cunt, was too much for my lover to bear and so, was already prepared to release. Within a few seconds of entry.

However, those words could never describe Regalis. For he was a deep stroker. A hard hitter. A several - rounds man. Who could go on and on, for as long as his years of serving in the military has fed his body, with strength and discipline.

His hold on my waist, tightened. And I readied my mind for his brutal slams.
He didn't disappoint. With a ruthless energy, he pulled out and thrust back in!

"Mother of Light!"

His balls slapped against my cunt.

My head arched back. Panting.

He pulled back once more and slammed right back in!

Pumping in and out. With so much power. Vitality. And vigour!

He panted, "I want to stay in here forever. Hold you forever. Hug and kiss you whenever I desire".

Emotions poured into my heart.

And he roared. Pumping in harder. And harder. Like he hoped to fuse us together. Bond our bodies and souls. So, we could always and forever be inseparable.

I moaned. His cock, sank deeper.

The squelches and sounds of body against body, becoming even louder and louder.

I moaned once more. Louder now. I couldn't help it. His stamina was ungodly.

His ferocious slams, seeming like, he could pierce me through. Yet, as the hurt came, the curvature of his erection within me, kneaded over my sensitive spot again and again.

Had I thought, his 'punishment' would lead to a hell of pain? Here, it was, leading me to paradise. A world of pleasure. Heaven on earth. And heightened sexual joys.

He wanted me to comprehend, that I shouldn't exhaust myself, while healing others, but at that moment, I didn't care, the pleasure, his staff brought, superseded the slight hurt, his fast-paced motions brought.

"Is this what I need to do every night for you to be a good girl from now on?" he growled in my ear.

"Is this what you want? For me to impale you and fill you up with my seed?" he thundered.

"Getting quiet on me?" He crooned.

And the response he sought, sprang out of my throat "yes, Regalis. Yes!" I screamed. His ruthless motions, not ceasing, as I begged for his cum.

And then, without warning, I felt one of his hands, leave my waist and rest on my clitoris. Rubbing it hard and fast, even as he fucked the hell out of my cunt.

Intense pleasure, raced through me. The feeling of his staff inside me, and his finger on my clit, that has been searching for orgasm for hours, combined to push me over the edge.

I screamed. Moaning his status-name out loud "His Royal Highness Regalis! Second of his name. Rider of the dragon".

And his thick shaft slammed into me, one more time, and settled. Releasing his hot milky fluid into my wet cunt. And the feeling of his rushing warmth enveloping my walls, encompassed me, and I felt myself having another orgasm.

And his last words, as his head rested on my shoulder, were, "you have to stay safe. I wouldn't know how to live a life, without you in it, anymore".

****
THANKS FOR READING! PLEASE, VOTE & SHARE!