Chapter 19: A New god's new ship & his Giant snake

As Rudeus was thinking whether to bring Psylocke with them inside the spaceship, Selene from his side followed his gaze & understood what he was thinking.

"We can bring her if you want master. When I fought her before, I found out that she has quite some skills & her unique ways of using her psionic energy will be useful as well if she joins us. Even if we don't consider her skills, she will atleast be able to serve you well with that lewd body alone"

Selene smiled evilly at the knocked out Psylocke. She had grown more & more devoted towards Rudeus for the last two years even trying to find 'priestesses' to please Rudeus.

Rudeus however never encouraged her because even though he truthfully liked what Selene was trying to do for him, he didn't wanna just sleep with anybody.

As a reincarnated god in Marvel, he no longer had the mentality to be physically attracted to just anybody. No, even if he wanted to sleep with somebody, he would only do it with the female 'cast' of the world with strong powers, unique personalities & interesting characters.

He could insert his massive dick in all sorts of crazy but only if they were special enough though.

But now with Selene giving him encouragement about Psylocke, Rudeus wanted to see if he could get her.

In fact he had already planned to try to get some of the Marvel girls in the future for himself. Elizabeth Braddock, aka, Psylocke was definitely in the list.

But on the outside he kept a straight face & told Selene to bring her to the spaceship as well. How could he miss this amazing oppurtunity to recruit a hot mutant ninja in his team after all.

He brought Psylocke into the spaceship along with them as well. Then Rudeus commanded Zoya to fire it up.

He had already ordered his other 'mob' lackeys to return to the base using the jet they had used to come here. He didn't want to take these followers with him inside the spaceship since he wanted to keep it & its future hiding place a secret only his most trusted people would know.

Soon, the entire pyramid began to slowly lift up from the ground & into the space. Rudeus planned to keep his new ship on his favourite training place, Mars.

It was one of the few places where some greedy idiot won't come & try to steal it away from him. Rudeus didn't want to blow his fuse & destroy his reputation by killing someone in public so soon.

He still had things to do in the light before going to the dark side.

He knew that he would one day be truly immortal, so he didn't want to be a serious asshole ruler from the very first day. For now, he would only act arrogant infront of his enemies instead of always acting like an arrogant prick like in those cultivation novels.

But that didn't mean he would let people walk all over him. Oh no, if somebody tried to act smart with him, he would make sure to completely & utterly fcuk that person up.

'By the way, I should try to find out where the savage island is. It could be my spaceship garage on Earth' Rudeus thought to himself. He thought that once he found that place, he could even use it as his main base.

Also a lot of Vibranium & Anti-metal would always be welcome.

As the ship slowly crossed the boundaries of the Earth's atmosphere, Rudeus finally asked Zoya the question he was thinking in his his mind.

"Couldn't people from Earth see us? I mean there were no planet or missiles targeted towards us while flying. Also where does this ship get its energy from?"

"No sir, nobody from Earth could actually see us. I used this ship's cloaking technology to completely shield it not only from people's views but all technologies as well. As for energy, the ship's core actually powers itself by absorbing cosmic & stellar energies from space." Zoya answered immediately.

"Does it have a name" Selene was the one who asked the question this time. She was quite curious because she in her long life had seen many things but she had never seen something like this.

"Yes, its name is Prosh. It originally even had its own AI but it was destroyed by some techno-organic viruses. So I completely took over it when I destroyed the viruses from this ship." Zoya was always quick to show off her usefulness.

Right now, she was like a child who was just born & loved to show her usefulness to people especially her new owner.

'Well even if she is a little childish right now, it still can't change the fact that she is extremely useful' Rudeus smiled to himself.

But as he was having these thoughts, he suddenly sensed a touch on his nether region.

Turns out Vanessa could no longer control herself & had knelt in front of him for some release for both of them.

Vanessa actually had quite a big appetite for sex. She wanted to be railed by Rudeus atleast once every day. She even used her appearance changing powers to the max, so that Rudeus never feels bored.

And truthfully he didn't. Rudeus could never ever feel tired or bored when it came to banging someone. Sometimes he wondered if he was a god of pleasure or something.

Who knows. Although he hoped he would not turn out to be another Slanesh if that was the case.

Anyways Vanessa today was quite frustrated. First she hadn't been railed by Rudeus for the entire day, then she couldn't win in her fight against Mystique even though she had trained so much for the last two years which added to her frustration.

Also she was quite turned on after seeing Rudeus in his new armor flexing his hot god bod. So she decided to take full advantage of the romantic atmosphere in space & try to give him a good time & hoped that in return, he would bang her till she lost consciousness.

Rudeus knew her line of thoughts. He knew her personality quite well. So he didn't stop her. Infact he himself was quite happy today & wanted to celebrate it as well.

And what is better for a celebration than a threesome.

Even Selene didn't try to oppose Vanessa's actions & instead she herself silently knelt infront of him to give Vanessa a helping hand.

But before both girls could try to free Rudeus' huge snake monster which he had named 'Jormungand ultra' from the confines of his armor, Rudeus directed his attention from them towards the other hot sexy mutant lying on the floor in tattered clothing.

He them smirked amusedly & opened his mouth "How long are you going to act unconscious while lying there?"

---

If you like my story and writing, please vote and let me know in the comments.

Also you can check out my Pat reøn page as well to read ahead or just to support your amazing author. I have a lot of chapters in advance there.

(My Pat-reon uses the new billing method which means if you pledge on 15th of this month, you will have to pay again on the day you pledged, ie, 15th of the next month. So whenever you subscribe, you will get a whole month.)

pátreon.com/God_Doom

(replace the á with a)