Chapter 101: The sad tale of a New god unlocking his First Divinity

---

"Giving up kills people. When people reject giving up... they finally win the right to transcend humanity."

– Alucard, [Hellsing]

---

"Yes, I am finally going to unlock my divinity," Rudeus exclaimed as he couldn't stop his excitement from leaking out.

"'Try' to unlock your divinity, the key word being try. Gods normally need centuries before they can even begin to grasp the true meaning of their divinities. So even many of the most powerful and wisest of gods can't do it after a couple of millennia of training and have to use a crutch or an external tool to access their innate powers." Morgana corrected him.

"Yeah, yeah. Got it. Now, can we begin?" Rudeus asked as he couldn't keep himself calm. He wanted to know what divinity he possessed. He really hoped he possessed some op divinities like death, nothingness, destruction, or maybe even creation.

'Well, I guess I won't say no even if I get the divinity of lust.' Rudeus thought as he subtly checked out his magic teacher's hot juicy body. He was a little horny right now because he hadn't gotten laid for the last two months after arriving in the Otherworld. 'No Rudeus, pure thoughts, pure thoughts. Don't think with your cock.' He chanted repeatedly in his head to get rid of the dirty thoughts about his teacher.

"By the way, where are we?" Rudeus asked as he looked around. He could feel that they were still in the Otherworld dimension but Morgana hadn't ever brought him to this place before.

They were on a lone mountain surrounded by a dense dark forest with the biggest trees being as big as small hills. However, the most unique thing about this place was the sheer amount of mystical energy emanating from it.

"This was the place where I awakened my own divinity and achieved godhood. It's the sacred Fae forest blessed by Gaia herself. It is a nexus point for the mystical energy of the universe itself and is filled with abundant nourishing life force. It's one of the most amazing and important locations within Otherworld, however unfortunately for my brother and his court magician, they never really realized that and just ignored this place as a wild forest filled with dangerous wild animals." Morgana said with a mocking smirk on her lips.

"Oh, cool," Rudeus said as he wondered if Merlin truly was as intelligent as legends depicted him to be.

'Ten bucks says he was the older and more senile and insane version of Dumbledore.' He thought to himself.

"Now, enough said. It's time to advance with your awakening. Sit down, close your eyes, and focus on yourself. You need to be comfortable to even try this." She said as she gently pushed Rudeus down on a big comfortable-looking rock.

He followed Morgana's advice as he sat down and closed his eyes. Morgana moved behind him and placed both of her soft palms on his back.

Rudeus soon began to feel small streams of energy beginning to pass from her hands into him. It was extremely comfortable like someone giving him a massage and washing away all his pains and frustrations.

'Reminds me about the process of how people awaken nen in HXH.' Rudeus thought as he enjoyed the relaxing feeling flowing through his bones and muscles.

"Normally, different pantheons have their own ways of awakening their divinities like the Norse gods like to use the energies of their Yggdrasil tree to unlock divinities in young gods efficiently, although only the royal family gets this treatment," Morgana said as she informed Rudeus more on how the process worked.

"Now, feel my divine energy and follow its flow pattern. See how it flows through your body and where it ultimately ends up. Your divinity is not just a part of your body but your entire existence. You and your divinity are the same. Don't fight it but don't let it lead and control you as well. Embrace it. Embrace your true being, your existence and recognize your authority." Morgana instructed in a low hypnotic voice.