Chapter 119: Exploring a sentient Island (1)

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."

— Ferris Bueller

---

<(Emma Frost pov)>

"Miss Frost, are we really going to an unexplored island for our annual school trip?" Kitty, the girl on Sugar Rush asked me with stars in her eyes.

"For the fourth time in an hour, yes we are. Now go and stand in the line for the roll call." I said as I tried not to show any annoyance towards her.

I get it, they are all very happy to go to an island but this is getting annoying now. Why is Ororo still not here? She is supposed to be already here since she is the principal. I am not even their teacher, just a member of the school board since Meta which is under my administration is the biggest donor to the school.

I had asked Rudeus to make me one of the members of the ruling council of Genosha but in response, he had just made me a board member of the Arcane Institute saying that 'Education is power". I can't believe that he expected me to believe that bullshit.

I had tried to seduce him a lot to change his decision but for some reason, I am the one who always gets seduced instead. A god with pleasure-inducing powers is op against women like me. Even that time when I was the one blowing him, I still came like a fountain after he just touched me once.

Although that was unquestionably THE best release I have ever gotten in my life, it was even better than when I touched myself privately. And his taste too was... amazing. I couldn't even help but shamelessly swallow it all when I first tasted it.

"Emma, why do you look like you are thinking about some tasty food or something? You are almost drooling from your mouth." Ororo said with a small smile as she came out to the ground where the children had lined up.

"Ororo, where were you? I had been waiting here looking after these kids for half an hour." I said with some anger and annoyance leaking into my tone while ignoring her question.

"Calm down Emma, I was just making preparations for the younger kids since we won't be taking them with us. We are only taking everyone fourteen years or older. So I had to make sure that the other teachers can handle everything here while we are gone even though Hank and Charles will remain here." Ororo said with a smile, not showing the least bit of anger. It seems she had started calling Professor X Charles showing her lack of respect for the 'now retarded' professor.

"Huff, fine. So, should I tell them that we are ready now?" I asked looking at the dozens of kids excitedly standing in front of us.

"Well, everyone already seems to be here and Jean will be coming with Rudeus. So, yeah go ahead." She said while scanning everyone's faces one last time to check if anyone was missing even though a roll call had already been done by Charles.

I didn't waste any more time and contacted my so-called daughters through telepathy. Soon, a red portal formed with a booming sound, and Rudeus, Jean, Vanessa, Elizabeth, and my daughters came through it.

"You guys ready?" Rudeus asked looking at us and the students who were standing with their backpacks on.

"Yeah," All the students shouted together making it seem like we were going to a battle or something.

"Okay, good. Now, before we embark on our journey, some ground rules have to be established. As some of you might know, we are going to an unexplored sentient island the size of a small country that is currently situated on the moon. How and why? You will know that later. All you need to know is that our mission should you choose to accept it is to rescue some of your classmates who are stuck on the island as well as map as much of the island as possible.