Chapter 58: Fun with a Hot Ninja Girl (R-18)

"So, ho-how was yo-our date with tha-that phoenix girl... Oh yeah, that's right, that's the spot, Oh f*ck yeah" Elizabeth Braddock passionately screamed while breathing hard.

"Good, if all goes right then she will soon be on this very bed as well," Rudeus growled while he continued spearing as quickly as he could into her without tearing her up.

"Yes, oh yes. Just f*ck me like that my god." She panted as he continued to twist and pump into her like a wild bull.

She pushed her hips up to meet his unrelenting thrusts as his balls tightened before his creamy delight filled her. Several bursts hit erupted inside her p*ssy as she tightened her already tight p*ssy lips more as she milked his essence like crazy.

Rudeus's sexual compatibility made sure that he filled every inch inside her as not a single drop of his seed came out of her.

"Those idiot women at the school have no idea what they are missing. If they did, they probably would have raped you the moment they laid their eyes on you. I guess I was not much better since I too waited a long time master." Elizabeth said as she pressed her lips to his mouth in a hot and molten kiss.

As their private parts rubbed against each other while Rudeus became harder inside her due to the hot friction.

However, Rudeus this time lay down as Elizabeth began to ride him. Her violet hair flipped as her hips worked against him and she bounced on her intensely. Her thighs connected against his when she rocked back and forth feeling the pleasure of his ten-inch cock speared deep into her womb.

The pleasure was mind-numbing. Psylocke could barely think anything else except being f*cked harder and harder by Rudeus' hard cock.

"Yeah, you are right. I am probably lucky that way. By the way, I love your tight pussy." He breathed as he grabbed her hips and forced her down deeper onto his long thick member.

It was so deep right now, that it had virtually entered into her womb making a cock shaped bulge in her stomach.

"And this pussy loves you, it needs you to f*ck it even harder" She moaned as she worked her curvy hips around the base.

Rudeus did exactly that. It was rude to turn down a lady. He continued spearing into her as he became rougher in his thrusts. He didn't even care about her pleasure since he knew that his perfect sexual compatibility perk will take care of it.

Elizabeth however didn't care and just continued riding his cock like it was the only thing she wanted to do.

She rocked her body moaning and grinding against him. She loved this sensation of him being in her, she loved how rough he was. She felt his cock striking the most pleasurable spots in her as he played with her nipples feeling them up and pleasuring them.

She orgasmed again forgetting how many times she had already orgasmed tonight. She just wanted to continue feeling this sensation and orgasm until she went into a catatonic state.

"You love me being rough with you, don't you? You love the pain as much as the pleasure that follows." Rudeus groaned as he twisted her nipples while using the nirvana perk to give her both sensations of pain and pleasure.

"Yes, yes, yes. Do it. make me feel more. I love it. I am your bitch. Just f*ck me." She chanted as she increased her rocking speed. Rudeus in response just speared in her more and continued twisting and flicking her nipples.

Soon it came to the latest orgasm. Braddock's eyes turned backward as she felt herself orgasm like never before. Even Rudeus was near as her vaginal muscles tightened and tried to milk his cock.

He buried himself deep into her and released his hot seeds directly deep into the womb giving her a mini orgasm once again.

As all the juices accumulated and had no way to escape, Elizabeth's stomach displayed a bulge due to all the liquid in it.