Chapter 21: A Ride memorable for Life (R-18)

Vanessa who was already too frustrated now could no longer control herself.

Before Rudeus knew it, she had opened her red lips & took his member inside her mouth. She was too greedy & had taken more of it inside than she could.

"Golbb... Archhk *Cough Cough*

She had completely taken his hot hard rod deep into her throat in one go.

Selene looked at Vanessa enviously & cursed her own slow approach.

However Rudeus didn't allow her to feel lonely as he told her to stand up & began to kiss her passionately while holding her in his arms.

Selene who was quite pleased with this, pressed her soft body against his & moaned softly in response as Rudeus eagerly explored her mouth with his tongue.

As he kissed her, his hands began to wonder all over her soft body exploring each & every inch of her juicy body.

Selene didn't stop him at all. She suddenly had a naughty idea in her mind.

She used one of her free hands to hold Vanessa's head & pushed her further, forcing her to take the entirity of his cock into her mouth. This caused her to choke as her throat bulged in the shape of Rudeus' monster.

However the young metamorph quickly used her powers to change her throat's shape to fit Rudeus better without completely choking.

As her head bobbed up & down under the influence of Selene's hands, her mouth began to suck on his dick like the perfect suction cup giving him an extremely pleasurable & sloppy feeling in his nether region.

Rudeus too didn't stand idle as he opened Selene's breasts & began to lick the small pink nipples on her perfect, perky & round breasts with his agile tongue as his hands wandered between her leg's wetness.

He loved exploring her seductive body.

He activated his touch of Nirvana to give her extreme pleasure there while inserting his fingers in her petal like twin folds already glistening with juices.

"Ohh! Ohh-Yes!"

Selene screamed in pleasure. She was experiencing pleasure akin to heaven.

This was the proof that Rudeus truly was a god.

As he agilely shifted his fingers in her snatch while massaging her juicy wet folds, she slowly lost her strength to stand straight.

She used Rudeus' perfect muscular body to support her weight while he intensified the pleasure he was giving her.

Every stroke of his finger was giving her a current of pleasure through her body.

As she was enjoying her blissful moments, Rudeus continued to explore her sweet pussy with his fingers, making her moan & groan with pleasure.

Under the bombardment of pleasure, he was giving her, she felt herself getting closer & closer to climax.

As she reached the extreme heights of pleasure, Rudeus too wasn't far away from it.

He too was reaching his limit due to the continued skillful suction of Vanessa on his cock.

Selene who also knew that he was getting close, quickened the movement of Vanessa's head on his cock almost further choking the blue skinned mutant.

Rudeus too didn't hold back & pushed his fingers deeper into Selene's wet squelching folds & increased the power of his Nirvana touch perk.

Selene could no longer hold on as her vaginal walls tightened & a flood of juices flowed out of her uncharted slit like a broken dam.