A Greater Understanding: Chapter 3

Peter's POV

I looked at Gwen after peeling off my mask, she's crying?

"P-Peter?" she says in a shaky voice, more tears falling down her face.

"Um..yeah...Parker, Peter Parker"

'WHOMP' In a blur of black and white Gwen had latched onto him, pulling him into a crushing hug. Muffled sobs terminating from his shoulder where her face was buried.

"I-I, I'm so sorry Pete! 'SOB' I c-couldn't s-stop Dr.Conners!" more sobbing, Peter just patted her back awkwardly, Mr. Stark looked confused, Ms. Potts came over and hugged them both, whispering to Gwen that it was alright.

Eventually, Gwen was pried off of Peter, and they calmed her down. Gwen in-between sobs told them her story. Apparently, at the age of fifteen, she was bitten by a spider on a field trip to Oscorp, similar to himself, she found that she had superhuman abilities and been fighting crime.

She said some rich Person gave her the costume and web-shooters, Van Dine? Van Dyke? He couldn't catch it. Then she told about her friend 'Peter Parker', who was...dead?

'I'm really confused' Peter looked bewildered, Mr. Stark did as well, but began typing away on a holographic screen he pulled up.

She explained who the Lizard was, and how it killed this Peter, and how she beat it. Then she talked about her father's death and moving from foster home to foster home. Mr. Stark still typing away.

When she finished Mr. Stark gently grabbed her shoulders and had her face him, "Hey, kid, Gwen right? I'm gonna figure this out, okay?" Mr. Stark displayed his usually hidden personality, the kind one.

He scanned her and typed more on his screen, asking questions like "What is your name, full name?" Her named turned out to be Gwendolyn Amelia Stacy. In the end, he turned to them, an excited look in his eyes.

"Well kid, this is amazing!" Everyone looked at him weirdly. "Well first of all look at this.

He showed them his screen, there was a data profile, on it was a black-haired girl about his own age, with brown eyes. Her name read 'Gwen Stacy' everyone looked in shock, then he pulled up his scans of Gwen, the one in the room.

"This everyone is the scan I took of Ms. Gwen over here." He pointed to some charts with different numbers, "these are the scans of all of us" he pointed to more numbers.

"Looking at the biometric data, vibrational force, and molecular structure, Peter can you tell me what is different?"

Gwendolyn Ameilia Stacy: BIDT: 55 VFE: 67 MSTR: irregular.

Peter Benjamin Chadwick Parker: BIDT: 33 VFE: 55 MSTR: Stable

Anthony Edward Stark: BIDT: 33 VFE: 55 MSTR: Stable

Virginia Margret Potts: BIDT: 33 VFE: 55 MSTR: Stable

(A/N recently found out that Pepper's real name is Patricia, but I've heard Virginia more, and I think it sounds better.)

"Her data is irregular!"

"Close PJ's, It is fine, but also weird. Her atoms vibrate and move at a different rate than our own, she has very strange particles on her messing with the biometrics, and her molecular structure seems to be changing as we speak."

"What do you mean?" Gwen finally speaks again.

"Well, the particles that were brought with you, the ones messing with the biometric data, they seem to be decaying on the atomic level. In theory, your cells and tissue should be as well"They all looked sick at that.