The Decimation: Chapter 11

Here we go!

3rd Person

"Peter! Gwen!" Tony rushed over to the two fallen teens. Both were bloody, the grenades had blast apart their armor leaving many pieces deeply embedded in their skin. The blue lady and Dr. Strange arrived as well.

"Let's get them to the Benatar." Tony nodded "I'm Nebula, by the way," Nebula helped Tony pick up Gwen, Strange levitated Peter and they took them to the Guardians ship. Laying them down Nebula began to run around the ship activating systems and grabbing medical supplies.

Tony and Strange walked out of the ship where the now conscious Guardians were grouping up. 

Suddenly Dr. Strange stumbled and sat down. "He's done it." 

"Who's done what? Strange fill me in here!" 

Strange looked Tony dead in the eyes "Tony, Peter is safe, I'm sorry" He then dissolved into ash. In shock, Tony turned around, just to see Mantis and Drax turn to dust. Star-Lord began to sway. 

Tony grabbed him and held him steady. "Steady Quill...I got ya" He helped Quill sit down, He turned to Tony eyes filled with guilt and sadness. 

"This is my fault...I'm so sorry" Quill began to turn to dust, mumbling "Aw man". 

Tony rushed back into the ship, to see Nebula still Tending to Peter and Gwen,

"They're gone aren't they?" 

"T-They...They just turned to ash" 

"He's done it" 

"Wait are we going to turn into dust?! Peter! Gwen!" 

"No Stark, I think it's past us, we got lucky" 

Tony sat down in a heap in the ground. His suit relapsing into his Arch Reactor, "We...we lost" 

"I know It sucks, but Stark we have two unstable sixteen-year-olds here and I really need some help"

Tony jumped back to his feet. "How are they?" 

"Not good, I'll work on the girl, here take this" She shoved a boxy machine and a vial with a yellow liquid into his hands. "The boxy one is a splicer, put it on the larger wounds, it will stitch them closed. In the vial is some Yeliu ointment, put it on his burns and minor wounds."

Tony did as she said, when he passed the splicer on Peter's larger wounds small legs sprung out and the machine lined itself with the wound. Then it slides over it, leaving cleaned and stitched cuts.

When he put the Yeliu on it bubbled and oozed for a few seconds before evaporating, leaving cleaner, healthier wounds, some of the very small ones almost completely healed. 

She then handed him three grey slates and a round thing. "Those thin boxes are nano-casts, they splint and bind breaks, the roundish device is a Bojager it will bandage the injuries, just place the cast on the breaks, the scanner will show you where. And lay the Bojager on him, it'll do the rest. 

First, he put the Bojager on Peter's chest. It also sprouted legs, but also an arm, and a large roller. The arm lifted anything needed and the roller allied the bandages. Once that was done Tony looked at the scanner, he placed two casts next to Peter's legs, on next to his right arm, and two on his chest. 

The ones at his legs elongated and stuck themselves onto the legs, then they adjusted using X-rays to align the bones. Then they expanded and covered the whole leg, securing the break. The one on the arm did something similar. The ones on his chest combined and then wrapped around Peter's chest, setting the broken ribs. 

Finally, Nebula handed him the last medical item, it was a few pills "These are Medical bots. put three pills in his mouth and make him swallow, in it are different medicines, and a large number of nano-bots, they will fix any internal damage." After that Nebula helped Tony with his own wounds. Now that the adrenaline was gone he felt the stab wound, it hurt...a lot. 

"You need rest, I'll fix myself up go to one of those chairs and get some rest, I'll get us ready to leave."

Nebula went out of the ship, grabbed any dropped gear from their fallen team-mates, and went back in. 

Then she went to the crashed Ring-Ship and her own crashed ship and got any supplies from them (Food, Water, Oxygen). Once everything was ready she strapped Peter and Gwen down ad launched the ship. 

-Line Break- 

Nebula was watching the ship fly through space. She had just turned on the light-speed engines. 

'BAM' something was wrong

Running to the back saw the engines smoking, "Damn, the fuel systems are failing, and the Atomic DPE modulators!" Turning off the thrusters she rushed down to attempt to fix the ship. If she took too long the engines would start to suck-up the ship's power, stranding them in space.

"Stark! Stark I need you up here!" Tony jumped up from the chair he had been sleeping in. 

"Help me lift this!" Tony grabbed a piece of the flor and pulled, it came up like a hatch, revealing a ton of wires, machinery, and tunnels to other parts of the ship. Nebula jumped down. 

"Through me the toolbox! Then jump down!" 

He did "What is happening Nebula?!" 

"The Engine was damaged, and is now sucking up the general power to keep itself going, if we don't shut it down and reroute remaining power were toast!" 

Tony understood, without power Peter and Gwen's life support would fail, the ship's atmosphere would slowly depressurize, and the oxygen would stop being pumped in. "What are the current levels?"

"54% and dropping fast, I need you to go over to that power box, turn the green and blue knobs, hit the red button twice, wait for the light to turn off then hit the large black one." She grabbed a weird-looking tool and started working on the engine systems. 

Once done he turned to Nebula again "What now?" 

"You're almost done, now Hold down the large black one again, then grab the dial and rotate it till the light next to it is purple, then come over here!" He finished and rushed over. 

"Activate your armor, at least on your hand, and grab that pipe there, the one with the red stripe on it." 

Tony activated one of his gauntlets and grabbed the pipe. 

"That is filled with wiring, I need you to rip it out" Tony knew why, so he did it. That wiring was what was sucking the energy out. After he ripped the pipe out, Nebula put yellow caps on the ends, fiddled with something, and then hopped out of the maintenance tunnels. 

She rushed to the cockpit and pushed a few buttons, the ship hummed and the engines did a full shutdown. She then rerouted power to the vital systems, leaving ones not needed powerless. 

Tony crawled out of the hatch and walked up "How much power is left?" 

"19% with all the systems we only have around 25 days of power. Along with 18 days of food, and 26 days of water. With no way to fix the ship, we have no way to move...we're just going to have to hope someone finds us."

Tony sighed and sat down, looking to where Peter and Gwen were, laying on their medical beds, still in a coma. 

He hoped they were found soon.

Done!

-RambunctiousCat