Endgame-1: Chapter 22

We're in the Endgame now...hehe

3rd Person 

November 26, 2023, Stark Lake House

Peter and Gwen were walking towards a small tent, they were now both twenty years old, with Peter having just had his birthday, and were at the Stark's lake house to celebrate and have their first alcoholic drink. 

Walking up to the tent Peter starts clapping, "Morgan, chow time!" 

A giggle escapes from the tent, but no adorable five-year-old emerges. 

"Morgan? Morgan Howard Stark, you want some lunch?" Gwen laughs a bit. 

Suddenly Morgan pops out of the tent, an Iron Rescue helmet on her head, and a toy repulser on her hand. 

"Define lunch or be disintegrated." 

Gwen laughs and picks up morgan, Peter quickly takes off the helmet. 

"Where did you get this?" 

"When we snuck into the garage I found it!" 

Gwen's eyes widened. "Morgan, you like it when we sneak into the garage and try out your Dad's tech right" 

Morgan nodded. 

"Well no more stealing, or your gonna be Mor-gone" 

Morgan laughed, stuck her tongue out, and quickly hopped out of Gwen's arms, running away. 

"Oh no you don't!" Peter and Gwen gave chase. For a five-year-old she was fast.

Eventually, they caught her, which resulted in a tickle fight. 

Pepper then walks up and interrupts their glorious battle.

"Peter! Gwen!, where are you--Oh there you all are, can you two get inside quick and stop Tony, I swear he's made at least seven different drinks for each of you!" 

Quickly leaving Morgan with Pepper, Peter and Gwen run in to stop their father-figure from getting drunk on 'their' drinks, drinks that will mostly be left untouched. 

"Peter! Gwen! There you are! Alright, I've got some hard whiskey here, some aged wines, I also wanted to see if you guys had a large tolerance to alcohol due to your powers, so I got some Moonshine as well." 

Tony was at the kitchen bar, preparing a large assortment of alcohol drinks, ranging from rotting teeth sweet to straight-up Moonshine, enough to knock a normal person out with a small sip. 

"Mr. Stark...I know it's Gwen and I's first time drinking but...don't you think this is a bit too much? I thought you were trying to cut down on alcohol?" 

"I am! But this is all yours! I've hypothesized that you both can hold almost 15 gallons of--"

"Tony!" Everyone looked at Pepper, who was standing in the doorway, Morgan in her arms.

"You should see this, all of you" 

The family walks out and is greeted with Steve, Natasha, and Scott, the last of which they had thought to be dead.

"Wait" Peter exclaimed "You're that guy who could grow all big right? I thought you were dead...wait no offense...sorry" 

"Oh hey...do I know you...either of you?" 

"Oh, right I was wearing a mask...I'm--" 

"Peter not now, what's up Rodgers?" 

Steve sighed, "Look, Tony, we have a plan...we-we could bring everyone back, Wanda, T'Challa, Sam, Bucky, all of them. But we need your help"