Endgame-4: Chapter 25

Sorry for the wait! Here we go! 

3rd Person

The team quickly got back to the Benatar, Gwen, and Peter swinging down, carrying Natasha and a Screaming Clint with them. 

Shrinking the Benatar, they reactivated their time suits and jumped back into the quantum realm. 

Completely unaware that their ally in the same time period had just been captured. 

---

Everyone was suddenly back on top of the quantum gateway, Steve quickly looked around, and smiled at Natasha. 

(A/N IDK why but I got sad from writing that...I might ship Steve and Nat...I didn't think I did that...but I do now) 

Tony looked around "Alright...Everyone here? Well, let's go! We have to become the most powerful begins in the universe somehow." 

Putting all the stones in a hovering container, the Avengers walked of the gateway and into the lab, it was time to fix some minor details...like how half the universal population was gone.

Tony pushed a few buttons, and a large square machine with a viewing window came up from the ground, the hovering container entered the machine, and Bruce, Rocket, and Tony crowded around it. 

Peter and Gwen were in the Back comparing time heist stories with the others, when their 'Science Sense' (hehe) flared, drawing their attention to the awesome-looking machine that had appeared. 

"Wait, Mr. Stark, what's that? When'd you make it? How's it work? What's it made of? What's it for? Can I help? Can Gwen help? If I can't help can Gwen help 'cause I don't want her feeling left out...I don't want to feel left out either ca I help? Wait I already asked that...Hey, what is that machine by the way?" 

Gwen who by now was able to translate what she called 'Nerdglish' pretty well by now, giggled at how much of a dork her boyfriend was at times. 

"This is a device that lets us safely handle the fruity pebbles, I made it yesterday, it's made from vibranium, I answered that already, Yes, Yes, already answered those two, it's called the FPM Mk II, or the Fruity Pebble Manager Mark II"

He actually understood and answered each question...hmm.

Gwen and Peter watched as the three technicians (mainly Tony) put together another Infinity Gauntlet. 

Suggesting things to make it safer. 

"Wait...the radiation is mostly Gamma? Lead is known to repel that so what if we made it lead-lined? We could also ad gold, which blocks certain radiations to...but only if it's incorporated into a polymer. Didn't Thanos have weird glowy veins...what if it also constricted blood flow...because that seems to be how the damage spreads..."

In the end, they had a lead-lined, gold braced, infinity gauntlet made from nano-tech, that constricted blood flow to minimize damage, it also had a cooling factor to keep it from burning the user, something neither the original gauntlet nor starting designs for this one had, which everyone felt very stupid for.

"Alright guys...gloves ready, question is, who's gonna snap their freaking fingers?" Rocket asked the big question.

"I'll do it" Thor immediately volunteered. 

"Excuse me?!" Scott was extremely disturbed by the idea. 

"I'd be fine" 

Pretty much everyone (Besides Thor Gwen and Peter) Disagreed strongly.